By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Mario Tennis Ultra Smash at 61 on Metacritic

http://www.metacritic.com/game/wii-u/mario-tennis-ultra-smash/critic-reviews

Now, I am the first to say that Metacritic is simply a collection of opinions, and I don't factor it into my buying decisions, (though I was never going to get this in the first place) but here's hoping Nintendo takes note.

Around the Network

I expected it to be around 65-70. I guess it's even worse lol.

I was expecting about 60-65 so that's not too bad

...Amiibo Festival though

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

Not completely awful. Still, Nintendo needs to realize that if a game doesn't need to be made in the slightest, or if it's not going to get made well, then they shouldn't make it at all. Xenoblade X is all that can help them now.

bet: lost

Dam Nintendo has been getting destroyed lately in reviews :

Around the Network

Yeah i dont think it will beat Mario Tennis Open on the 3DS which got 69. Quite surprising.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Still getting it as I always find Mario tennis fun. I have Xenoblade x pre ordered, and also have MGSV and fallout 4 to play through, so a nice pick up and play in short bursts game is most welcome for me.

shakarak said:
Dam Nintendo has been getting destroyed lately in reviews :

Yeah they need to up their game big time.  I wonder how star fox will do next year.  It doesn't seem to have a big budget behind it either. 

CaptainExplosion said:
This, coupled with the weak sales of Mario Tennis Open and Mario Golf World Tour, might mean that people are tired of Mario sports games.

aren't those games both million plus sellers?

Damn media and its anti-Nintendo bias. This deserves at least a 96 (i should know, i watched the first 50 seconds of a trailer on youtube).