By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Canadian's Selfie Altered To Look Like Paris Suicide Bomber (Gamergate Might Be Involved)

Gamergate are the modern day bogeyman.

Anyway, poor level of journalism.

Around the Network

This speaks more about the quality of journalism than anything else. How could you have been possibly fooled by a Quran being able to take pictures?

And Gamergate "might" be involved  according to him. But I can understand why he'd say that, considering he says stuff like "Gamers are absolute garbage like I have been saying for a full year."

That's why you shouldn't give idiots access to photoshop.

vivster said:
Didn't know the Quran can shoot pictures now. What a fascinating book.

It was a Quran iPad skin.

So how exactly is "gamergate involved".

I love how much slapping a label on something causes people to stop thinking. Gamergate is a hashtag made up of lots of different people. Photoshopped images are typically done by a single person. A hashtag is literally incapable of operating photoshop. The only barrier between rational thinking and tribal thinking for most people seems to be an identifiable label. Fascinating.

Around the Network

This is ridiculout, Sickh people have nothing to do with this :-S

Racist and ignorant... well, they belong together, it's just one more example...

This is so fucked up...

Rain lawsuits on those motherfuckers.

LivingMetal said:
vivster said:
Didn't know the Quran can shoot pictures now. What a fascinating book.

It was a Quran iPad skin.

A Quran iPad skin would cover the camera, so it must be the real book.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Am I the only one who finds this a little bit funny?... Yes? Ok... Il show myself out...

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Everybody treats the newspaper that photo was used as a joke, so when I heard about this story in the morning, it didn't surprise me. Heck, the director of that newspaper spends more time on TV than on the newspaper, so it's no wonder that this kind of things happen.

I hope they sue the hell out of them and that newspaper goes down (for the people that rule it, not

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.