By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Canadian's Selfie Altered To Look Like Paris Suicide Bomber (Gamergate Might Be Involved)

vivster said:
LivingMetal said:

It was a Quran iPad skin.

A Quran iPad skin would cover the camera, so it must be the real book.

Dammit, JIM! It was a joke

Around the Network

Pretty f*cking lame.

That's just fucked up, not funny at all.

HollyGamer said:
Lol, what the hell is happen with people

I don't think you're helping.

KLAMarine said:
HollyGamer said:
Lol, what the hell is happen with people

I don't think you're helping.

you either

Around the Network

Lol, the qur'an can take pictures?

Mother: Son, where is my quran!

Son: Wait mom, I was just taking a selfie with its infinite pixel selfie and upload it to Islamagram. Stop being so rude!

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/22/2016- Made a bet with Ganoncrotch that the first 6 months of 2017 will be worse than 2016. A poll will be made to determine the winner. Loser has to take a picture of them imitating their profile picture.

JEMC said:
Everybody treats the newspaper that photo was used as a joke, so when I heard about this story in the morning, it didn't surprise me. Heck, the director of that newspaper spends more time on TV than on the newspaper, so it's no wonder that this kind of things happen.

I hope they sue the hell out of them and that newspaper goes down (for the people that rule it, not

*Checks the newspaper*

La Razón? Hahaha.

vivster said:
Didn't know the Quran can shoot pictures now. What a fascinating book.

Lol that was basically my first thought. Clearly taken in a mirror, wheres his damn camera then -__-

The fuck? Why would anyone do that? And why would anyone just believe that to be legit? Even in the altered picture it's plainly visible that he is a sikh. They have absolutely zero to do with islamic terror.

On a side note, I'm sort of intrigued by the fact that they did a terrible job photoshopping in the vest and the quran (nice touch with the dildo though....) but did a reasonably good job on altering his eyebrows to make him look more determined.

I'll admit, I chuckled when I saw the picture but, yeah, not cool.