By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Videos games SHOULD NOT be difficult... (It hurts the Video Game)

git gud bruh. Missing from the solution.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network

Totally just wondering before I decide on writing a response... How old are you?

There is a difference between a game being hard and you losing control over your emotion and getting all stressed up. From the way that you describe, i suppose that you are around your early teens or less. If you keep gaming, you will see your skillset improving, and realising that you was just bad videogames when younger, like i was. I still remenber suffer to beat the first bonus course in donkey kong country 3, in the bonus island, and them my older cousin completed the level in one run....

Anyway, all thoose game that you hate now, instead of trowing the garbage, lock it up, give it a go again in 3~4 year and be amazed.

Besides, you should play rayman legends, have everything that you wish for.

"Hardware design isn’t about making the most powerful thing you can.
Today most hardware design is left to other companies, but when you make hardware without taking into account the needs of the eventual software developers, you end up with bloated hardware full of pointless excess. From the outset one must consider design from both a hardware and software perspective."

Gunpei Yoko

At some point you have to re-evaluate your life decisions when you're getting your ass kicked by a modern 2D Mario game.

bet: lost

Get PS4, there you need only 1 button to win games.

Moderated - Miguel_Zorro

Around the Network
Alibaba said:
Get PS4, there you need only 1 button to win games.

Like in bloodborne

I will go ahead and bookmark this thread cause every time I will wonder why games are getting easier, I can remember that oh yea, its cause of stuff like this...

PC Specs: CPU: 7800X3D || GPU: Strix 4090 || RAM: 32GB DDR5 6000 || Main SSD: WD 2TB SN850

You love to complain about everything don´t you?

Personally, I love challenging platformers like DK: TF. There's something addicting about learning how to improve as you work through a level, getting better and better through each death. That's the sort of the gameplay I like in many genres, but I find platformers make good use of this through relatively limited input.

Checkpoints are a big deal though. I recently bought Duck Tales on the eShop. After spending 15 minutes on the final stage, beating the boss, and losing the stupid climbing portion at the end, only to have it send me back to the very beginning every time I lost, I finally lost interest. There's a difference between challenging and just obnoxious game design.

Still, a lot of the games in the OP aren't ones I found terribly difficult...so maybe you should look at playing easier games if these are too much for you.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Games should be easy to understand but difficult to master.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.