By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo Zelda U - Clearly female link in image.

Source: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=185349548&postcount=548

Top is cut from Zelda U 2016 frame.
Bottom is new Linkle character in Zelda Warriors game.

I think its pretty obvious that these are the same character. I think the new Zelda game will have our hero's newest reincarnation being that of a female Link or Linkle.

What do you think?

Around the Network

that seems far from obvious from that picture. Link has looked feminine many times yet remained male

Change the title to Blurry female Link in image.

Could we have both? Instead of travelling through time like in Oot, could we travel through alternative dimensions, and get both male and female Link? Or maybe she is Link and Zelda's daughter from the future?

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

I still don't see it.
Just about every Link outside of Toon Link has had a feminine sort of look to them. Especially OoT, TP, and SS Links.
Linkle in Hyrule Warriors is cool, and I will admit she looks a little hot. But I don't see how that can imply a female Link for Zelda Wii U.

Around the Network

Clearly not "clear"

Those would be some awesome mechanics of gameplay that Nintendo hasn't experimented with yet.

Clearly our definitions of clearly are different.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

Caitlyn Jenner is a HERO!

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

We are probably going to get to choose male or female if female Link is an option.

Would be cool if story-line changes if we choose one or the other as well like the love interest or if its Princess Zelda or Prince Francis we're rescuing.