By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo censors out the 'Bust slider' from your character creator in Xenoblade X

noooooo :(

I LOVE ICELAND!

Around the Network

is this a troll thread? edit: sry nvm that xD bad they took it away but idc really

Well, it's not precisely very important to the game, but it's an stupid censorship. I get they censor that child's suits, but this feels unnecessary. Not that I care even a little, but I don't get it

Bust size should be a required stat for all RPGs from here on out. It's the pinnacle of character cuztoomozashion!!!

Imagine the fortunes Nintendo can now make on Booby Builder DLC

I predict NX launches in 2017 - not 2016

Around the Network

You know, I was happy to defend the other issue(s). But this one does seem superfluous and OTT.

Here lies the dearly departed Nintendomination Thread.

As expected

Dammit, this game needs to release for pc so the mod community can give us proper, hilariously huge boob models.

I really want to play the game but it's come to a point where I'm feeling very uncomfortable to support such ridiculous behavior.

I'd say that I'd rather improve my Japanese and play the original instead but I can't even do that because Nintendo are fucking assholes that live in the middle ages of region lock.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Meh. Don't care, is it December 4th yet?