By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Nintendo censors out the 'Bust slider' from your character creator in Xenoblade X

Why am I not surprised....

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I couldn't care less about this. I guess it will still be an option here on Europe anyways but I have 0 interest, gimme the game already.

I guess they are only avoiding any possible controversy but this was really not a necessity tbh.

Bust slider or bust

kidding :p

It's not really that big of a deal. It's not like there's a slider for anything else, body wise. This would only be an issue if there were other sliders for other body types. The bust slider's inclusion is stupid when there's no slider for weight and such.

StarOcean said:
You know, some people do have large breasts, Nintendo of America. It's not nice to hurt those people because you think of your audience as a bunch of 5yr old little kids who are afraid of sex

Some people are also fat. There's no slider for that. Apparently Nintendo of America thinks their audience are athletes and swimsuit models as well.

The bust slider was an immature, creepy inclusion.

Around the Network
Paatar said:
People are cancelling their pre orders for this game over this. This is bullshit.

I say good riddence.

spemanig said:
It's not really that big of a deal. It's not like there's a slider for anything else, body wise. This would only be an issue if there were other sliders for other body types. The bust slider's inclusion is stupid when there's no slider for weight and such.

Good point, and there is no dick size slider either, what if I want to make my character very manly looking in there? Should I feel ofended because is not an option?

That slider is mostly made to sexualize your character, but there is no equivalent option for males.

Want to complain about something? Complain about how shitty the character creation tool is in this game if you're black. I literally have to create a white avatar because XCX thinks that all black people are ugly, middle aged, and fine-haired.

That's a legit issue. A canned titty slider is not.

Paatar said:
People are cancelling their pre orders for this game over this. This is bullshit.

Pretty dumb if you ask me. Apprently they feel tits are more important to a game than actually experiencing it. 

JetSetter said:
Paatar said:

Pretty dumb if you ask me. Apprently they feel tits are more important to a game than actually experiencing it. 

Exactly. People are idiots.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]