By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Twilight Princess HD Screenshots (High quality)

No thanks, my copy of TP still works perfectly fine, can even be played on the Wii U if I wanted! :L

Around the Network
Miyamotoo said:
curl-6 said:

If you're holding out hope for drastic changes like redesigning Hyrule Field, you're likely going to be disappointed. This is a remaster, not a remake.

I didn't mention any drastic changes, just little more vegetation, trees and enemies in Hyrule Field are not drastic changes. I think that would be nice, but I dont have high hopes.

It would indeed be nice, but what we've seen of Hyrule field looks like it'll be pretty much the same.

I'm playing WWHD and while I love the game I was really hoping they would've added a dungeon or two to the game to make it more appealing especially as WW was a bit rushed and didn't had less dungeons than planned. And since TP is even more recent than WW I really hope they add some extra content cause I couldn't possibly play it again just cause it's an HD remake. Maybe if it's at a low price but I doubt that.

actually kinda happy for this only had the wii version and can't play it anymore either due to the terrible sword fightin controls