By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it FAIR for sony to win this generation?

Tagged games:

No CLEARLY NOT, here is why Sony does not deserve to sell a single console:

1 - backward compability

2 - Infinite power of the cloud!

3 - Halo 5 , Gears of War 4 and Thomb Raider! man the strongest line up! and we have Quantum Break + Scalebound next year! the best lineup EVER!!

4 - All the OS features!

5 - Better controller, even more true with the elite controller!

6 - External HDD support!

The XB1 has more games, better games and more features, its controller does not feel cheap and it's an all in all premium gaming experience! While Sony is lazy and does not care about offering games or features, the PS4 literally collecting dust right now! Now only if they had not prevented us from enjoying the future of gaming with their childish media manipulation about the DRM system (all miss information) we would be in a futuristic world of digital games!

I say, and you wish you could say it: XBOX ON!

Around the Network
AlfredoTurkey said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

While anything can happen what makes you think it would be easy? I mean if it was that easy wouldn't they have already done it?

I said it COULD do it easily. I don't think it WILL happen easily. Microsoft would have to knock it out of the park in some way if it happened but it's possible.

Nope in your quote you said it CAN not it COULD. If you had said could I would not have evens aid anything lol. But because you said it can and said easily I was just wondering what made you think that. It just caught my eye that's all. But I also feel anything is possible, not probable but defintely possible.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

All is fair in business, but I dont think Sony deserves it to be honest.

Australian Gamer (add me if you like)               
NNID: Maraccuda              
PS Network: Maraccuda           

TheBlackNaruto said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

I said it COULD do it easily. I don't think it WILL happen easily. Microsoft would have to knock it out of the park in some way if it happened but it's possible.

Nope in your quote you said it CAN not it COULD. If you had said could I would not have evens aid anything lol. But because you said it can and said easily I was just wondering what made you think that. It just caught my eye that's all. But I also feel anything is possible, not probable but defintely possible.

lol. Can and could are not "will". Technically, aliens can visit earth in one hour, and make us their slaves. Will they? Idk. 

AlfredoTurkey said:
TheBlackNaruto said:

lol. Can and could are not "will". Technically, aliens can visit earth in one hour, and make us their slaves. Will they? Idk. 

See that's where you are wrong...they already HAVE made us their slaves....we are just all trapped in the Matrix...NONE fo this is real lol.

The absence of evidence is NOT the evidence of absence...

PSN: StlUzumaki23

Around the Network
TheBlackNaruto said:
AlfredoTurkey said:

See that's where you are wrong...they already HAVE made us their slaves....we are just all trapped in the Matrix...NONE fo this is real lol.

Yes.. I don't see why it wouldn't be. They've always guaranteed (even if it's sometimes just by good relationships with other parties other than doing their own work) there's constantly something worth playing on PS as opposed to playing one game (no matter much omggoateemetaover90ss it is) every 6-12-18-24 months on other consoles..that's just not worth the investment and inevitably gets sold off in favor of buying PS games. 3DS currently holds the record of surviving without being used (~1 year) (edit: i mean, amount of time not used without resulting in me selling it) and only because there are 2-3 games in 2016 I want to play, 2015 was void (thanks region lock!).
People can't wrap their head around some basic stuff even though it's not so hard, as I said in the Most wanted thread you can see why people go to PS for their gaming needs by comparing the lists.

X1 not exactly setting Europe on fire, without NA the console is obsolete.