By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Is it FAIR for sony to win this generation?

Tagged games:

97alexk said:
Sprash said:
97alexk said:

No one is going to win a console generation. stop this winning,and the best thing. they all have there strengths and weaknesses. and all people have their preferences. owning a Wii U or a xbox one just be just as satisfying as owning a ps4 or the other way around. Stop with console wars. Im tired of it.

Sorry, for making a thread that has something to do how the consoles are selling on a site about how much consoles and games are selling, I won't do it again :/

you didnt even like mention sales in your op, you talked about third party support. and you can go make sells threads but contiueing on these "who deserved the trophy" kind of thing is cancerous to the gaming community.

No not really I just want the opinion from everyone here if they agree or disagree with me, I don't even trash or talk bad about mircosoft or nintendo so how is that thread cancerous? So we can also stop with all these npd thread about who sold the most, who is winning?

Around the Network
97alexk said:
outlawauron said:

You may want to double check the site you're on. It's dedicated to tracking and giving an order for how each console is doing.

While the last part is subjective, there's almost always a coorelation between userbase and games.

This site is deticated to sales numbers of consoles. when something sells good ofc you can show happiniess lol. but dont make these "who will win this console generation" that is supporting console wars

So the site is deticated to sales numbers of console but we can't compare them and we also can't make any prediction now on this site because it would fuel the console wars, so what can we do with the sales of consoles on this site?

Ruler said:
97alexk said:

No one is going to win a console generation. stop this winning,and the best thing. they all have there strengths and weaknesses. and all people have their preferences. owning a Wii U or a xbox one just be just as satisfying as owning a ps4 or the other way around. Stop with console wars. Im tired of it

I doubt it, you will miss out clearly on a hell of a lot of titles by just owning a wiiu. And just owning an xbox one you will miss out a lot of japanese titles. It is what it is ps4 has the most games just like the ps2 did. 

What if its a gamer who just wants child friendly games, like mario who doesnt need uncharted. or about a gamer who doesnt want japanese games but more interested in western. or if you want neither of them and just want a ps4 support has nothing to do with winning. theres no winning. what does one console generation victory even matter, its the sales that matter for a company and many people take sales as a way to look down on the losing end. third party support has alot to do with sales of a console. yes. but winning what? its just stupid threads to pit people against eachother and make drama threads.

Sprash said:
97alexk said:
Sprash said:
97alexk said:

No one is going to win a console generation. stop this winning,and the best thing. they all have there strengths and weaknesses. and all people have their preferences. owning a Wii U or a xbox one just be just as satisfying as owning a ps4 or the other way around. Stop with console wars. Im tired of it.

Sorry, for making a thread that has something to do how the consoles are selling on a site about how much consoles and games are selling, I won't do it again :/

you didnt even like mention sales in your op, you talked about third party support. and you can go make sells threads but contiueing on these "who deserved the trophy" kind of thing is cancerous to the gaming community.

No not really I just want the opinion from everyone here if they agree or disagree with me, I don't even trash or talk bad about mircosoft or nintendo so how is that thread cancerous? So we can also stop with all these npd thread about who sold the most, who is winning?

well i respect your opinion. but you said in your op if it would be fair if sony won? that is starting a console war thread

It's the best option to play games out there. so yes

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Around the Network
Sprash said:
97alexk said:
outlawauron said:

You may want to double check the site you're on. It's dedicated to tracking and giving an order for how each console is doing.

While the last part is subjective, there's almost always a coorelation between userbase and games.

This site is deticated to sales numbers of consoles. when something sells good ofc you can show happiniess lol. but dont make these "who will win this console generation" that is supporting console wars

So the site is deticated to sales numbers of console but we can't compare them and we also can't make any prediction now on this site because it would fuel the console wars, so what can we do with the sales of consoles on this site?

you didnt compare sale numbers. you wanted to see if i would be fair if sony would win. did you see me writing anything against prediction threads? no. your thread is not a prediction. i say it again. you said if it would be fair if sony would win this console generation, thats not a prediction of whats gonna happen but a feedback thread

So are we just ignoring the terrible Vita sales then? Its a current gen Sony gaming system and last I checked getting outsold at a 5:1 ratio doesn't equal "winning".

97alexk said:
Sprash said:
97alexk said:
outlawauron said:

you didnt compare sale numbers. you wanted to see if i would be fair if sony would win. did you see me writing anything against prediction threads? no. your thread is not a prediction. i say it again. you said if it would be fair if sony would win this console generation, thats not a prediction of whats gonna happen but a feedback thread

So, then I just ask how my thread in your opinion is supporting console wars?

97alexk said:
Sprash said:
97alexk said:
Sprash said:
97alexk said:

well i respect your opinion. but you said in your op if it would be fair if sony won? that is starting a console war thread

So did a console war happened in this thread?

Those that give me the most consumerfriendly choices does earn it to "win"
But i hope there will always be some competition between the brands cause without competition ,we the consumers will have alot less to say/want.