By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Minecraft coming to Wii U

Goodnightmoon said:
outlawauron said:

I would hope that'd be able to clear 500k easily. With the splatoon audience that's been brought in, I'd expect 500k in Japan alone.

I don´t see the relation between both games.

Both games are targeted at a younger audience. The same kids that asked their parents to buy a Wii U for Splatoon or Mario Kart is also likely the same group that is interested in Minecraft.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
Hmm, if it's true, it seems very late, but I would check it out. I always felt MC on the Wii U could be the best console version.

Personal opinion here but that'd be Minecraft Vita.

A lot late to the party, but ok. Hope it comes to the NX sooner.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Coming late to the party, but again great news.

I would buy this for my partners son, his friends have it on there systems and he's always watching minecraft videos on youtube, i bought him Cube Life and that update is taking forever to come out.

Like a previous post stated though, could just be listed wrong and is just Minecraft Story Mode!

Around the Network
LipeJJ said:
Isn't it too late? Should wait and release on the NX launch...

The problem is that you and many other people, are overly-sure that NX will be released in the year of its disclosure,2016... Maintain some reservation towards that.

You never know...

Well, look at this, Microsoft is going third-party now !

Didn't MS buy Minecraft?

Lube Me Up

I didn't know this was unconfirmed... the UK TV ads says coming to WiiU too... the logo is there as big as the others.

Switch!!!

Good news, although I don't really see it blowing up the charts.... Nintendo fans are very select in what they like. It seems that if the game doesn't have Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, Donkey Kong, Samus or Link, it won't sell(look at Bayonetta II for example). Hope I am wrong but I don't see Nintendo fans flocking to buy Minecraft on Wii U...