By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Minecraft coming to Wii U

the_dengle said:

People have been bringing these guys up for forever and I haven't paid it any mind. If this is what they were doing than it's better than what I assumed they were doing: nothing.

I don't who why you'd assumed they were doing nothing when they are confirmed to be doing something.

Around the Network

Hopefully this means there will be a version ready for the NX as well.

I mean, it's nice that it's coming to Wii U and it definitely is better late than never, but at this point the Wii U is apparently in its final stages of its console cycle so it won't help as much as an NX version could right there at launch.

Hmm, if it's true, it seems very late, but I would check it out. I always felt MC on the Wii U could be the best console version.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

spemanig said:

I don't who why you'd assumed they were doing nothing when they are confirmed to be doing something.

It seemed like they confirmed they were doing something a long time ago and then never brought it up again. So I assumed whatever they were doing was vaporware. I just wasn't counting on it, it was said to be a third-party project and it certainly wouldn't have been a surprise if said third-party had quietly backed out.

What if Nintendo and MS did a deal - Minecraft on Wii U, Banjo-Kazooie in Smash. Minecraft would probably help sell Wii Us, given that it's practically made for that style of game, while BK in Smash would primarily benefit MS (Nintendo fans would love it, but nobody would be buying a Wii U and Smash because of BK).

Around the Network
the_dengle said:

It seemed like they confirmed they were doing something a long time ago and then never brought it up again. So I assumed whatever they were doing was vaporware. I just wasn't counting on it, it was said to be a third-party project and it certainly wouldn't have been a surprise if said third-party had quietly backed out.

They talked about it earlier this year, though.

How does Microsoft own Minecraft if it's putting it on Nintendo?

XenatheStrangler said:

It was put on PS4 and PSV after the acquisition, iirc. They just want to make as much money as possible from it.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Finally!

Skullwaker said:
XenatheStrangler said:

It was put on PS4 and PSV after the acquisition, iirc. They just want to make as much money as possible from it.

Why Minecraft and not halo 5?

1 year ago#7
yes you can hack post game