By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Possible Nintendo direct leak.

If only those two HD re-releases were true....... God damn I hope they are but I know deep down there not!

Around the Network
Metroid33slayer said:

I've bolded the exciting stuff.

*  Zelda wii u gets an official title but no new footage is shown

* F-zero x to be remastered for the 3ds

Exciting name and not F-Zero X 3d? Can never forgive you for this!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Just gonna throw this one in here:

Minecraft Wii U

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Mike321 said:
Fake

Currently most hyped for: FFXV and Zelda U

If this "leaker" knew a name for the new Zelda would be revealed in today's Direct, wouldn't they also know what it is exactly?

Around the Network

>* F-zero x to be remastered for the 3ds

HAHA nope

“When we make some new announcement and if there is no positive initial reaction from the market, I try to think of it as a good sign because that can be interpreted as people reacting to something groundbreaking. ...if the employees were always minding themselves to do whatever the market is requiring at any moment, and if they were always focusing on something we can sell right now for the short term, it would be very limiting. We are trying to think outside the box.” - Satoru Iwata - This is why corporate multinationals will never truly understand, or risk doing, what Nintendo does.

Fake, there's no Minecraft: Wii U edition, which PEGI have accidentally leaked and which looks set to launch on December 12th.

Platina said:
Tagging for after the Direct, not going to look at it now

will see if it's accurate later..

If OP edits his post after the direct you'll think he is clairvoyant :D

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

i want this all and more....

Switch!!!

Likely fake but that F Zero X 3DS remaster sounds great! It won't have online of course but it's the best F-Zero game out there so gets a free pass.

Twilight Princess HD is most likely real, not interested.
Sunshine HD... I hope fake, Sunshine is just not worth it. Please give us Galaxy 1 & 2 HD instead.