By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Possible Nintendo direct leak.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Someone care to check how correct this is?

Horribly wrong.

Around the Network
Einsam_Delphin said:
ArchangelMadzz said:
Someone care to check how correct this is?

Horribly wrong.

Fantastic.

There's only 2 races: White and 'Political Agenda'
2 Genders: Male and 'Political Agenda'
2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

The thing about the 3 Characters could be right...... In December.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Alright, Strikethrough is incorrect, brackets is corrected info

* Smash ballot results announced, three characters available immediately after the direct

* More wii games to be made available on the eshop

* Twilight princess hd revealed, releases in february 2016 (March 4)

*  Zelda wii u gets an official title but no new footage is shown

* Pikmin 4 revealed, to be released in spring 2016

* Starfox zero gets a new trailer, releases in february 2016 (sort of new trailer? Releases in April 22)

* Super mario sunshine hd revealed

* F-zero x to be remastered for the 3ds

* Xenoblade chronicles x gets a demo

* Super mario maker dlc

* Fire emblem fates new trailer, releases in march 2016 (Releases Feb 19)

* Mario and luigi paper jam trailer (more footage) and release date(Jan 22)

* Hyrule warriors legends new trailer, releases in april 2016 (Releases March 26)

* Tribute to Satoru Iwata (sort of)

* Splatoon dlc including new game modes. (New Free content, including maps and items)

So yes, this was basically all incorrect :p

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

* Smash ballot results announced, three characters available immediately after the direct

* More wii games to be made available on the eshop

* Twilight princess hd revealed, releases in february 2016 (March 4)

* Pikmin 4 revealed, to be released in spring 2016

* Starfox zero gets a new trailer, releases in february 2016 (sort of new trailer? Releases in April 22)

* Super mario sunshine hd revealed

* F-zero x to be remastered for the 3ds

* Xenoblade chronicles x gets a demo

* Super mario maker dlc

* Fire emblem fates new trailer, releases in march 2016 (Releases Feb 19)

* Hyrule warriors legends new trailer, releases in april 2016 (Releases March 26)

* Tribute to Satoru Iwata (sort of)

* Splatoon dlc including new game modes. (New Free content, including maps and items)

So yes, this was basically all incorrect :p

Platina said:

* Smash ballot results announced, three characters available immediately after the direct Hey there was Cloud, Advent Children cloud... and Cloud carrying a motorbike! That's 3!

* More wii games to be made available on the eshop Twilight Princess was a Wii game and the HD version of it will no doubt be on the Eshop!

* Twilight princess hd revealed, releases in february 2016 (March 4) Dates smates! who needs Dates when you're 3 for 3!

What?! it was shown right in the middle of the screen, abstract title I know but still it was right there

Can't Wait to Play "2016" myself, hope it releases Next year!

* Starfox zero gets a new trailer, releases in february 2016 (sort of new trailer? Releases in April 22) So much new Trailer, they even showed the Arwing legs!!!!!!!!

* Xenoblade chronicles x gets a demo Watching that Footage was so great... it felt like I was really playing it, I fear if I had been in control I would have just played it less beautifully than the way they "demo"'d it!

* Super mario maker dlc Checkpoints!, Free DLC no less! you download it and it's content!

* Fire emblem fates new trailer, releases in march 2016 (Releases Feb 19) In some time zones it might launch in March! gotta take DST into account here!

* Tribute to Satoru Iwata (sort of) They said thanks to him at the start, and really the Nintendo we have today is a tribute to him in a way so the whole direct is thanks to Mr Iwata.

* Splatoon dlc including new game modes. (New Free content, including maps and items) Do you not call Maps game modes where you're from? Cos I'm pretty sure the person who made this prediction does and he was right!

Thinking of trying out some new formatting >.> maybe a black line under here, which hides nothing, don't even think about this line, IT IS JUST A BLACK LINE.

* Super mario sunshine hd revealed* F-zero x to be remastered for the 3ds* Pikmin 4 revealed, to be released in spring 2016 WHAT DID I TELL YOU ABOUT THE GOD DAMN BLACK LINE?!!!

So yes, this was basically all correct !! 100% right!

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive