By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Possible Nintendo direct leak.

FAKE!

Around the Network

The commonplace about all these ''possible leaks'' of Nintendo directs so far, is Super Mario Sunshine HD...
So much, that it will happen for real in the end!

A Burning desire for a SMS remaster? :P

I don't see Bravely Second and/or Golden Sun. FAKE!

This has already been debunked. The original post said that they'd talk about Miitomo, but the direct is confirmed not to talk about mobile.

Sounds very plausable.

I would be ok with that. Mario sunshine was always the mario game that appealed to me the most. Though a remake of Mario 64 would be more exciting.

Around the Network

Minecraft for Wii U might be one of the announcements.

http://gematsu.com/2015/11/minecraft-wii-u-edition-rated-europe

I believe most of these rumors.

This is all total BS. This here PEGI leak of Minecraft Wii U Edition though, that's real.

^ beaten.

Too much characters ready for Smash, Zelda title nonsense (why would they show the title and not a trailer?), etc. The list is decent, but I call it fake! :P

Would love it half of those things happened tho.

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

FAKE! The new "Leaks" take out the initial tidbit of Nintendo discussing Miitomo even though the Nintendo direct site for the 12th, specifically states that Mobile and NX won't be up for discussion on the 12th. Let's just wait until tomorrow plz