By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Possible Nintendo direct leak.

I normally wouldn't give these so called leaks the time of day but an apparent leak on 4chan from last week did correctly predict that the direct would take place on the 12th of november. I still think it is bogus, they could have just made a lucky guess. Even though it is probably fake what on the list would you be most hyped for and which ones are most likely to come true? Here's the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BeonYbTBvI0

If you cannot be arsed to watch the video this is a list of the info. I've bolded the exciting stuff.

* Smash ballot results announced, three characters available immediately after the direct

* More wii games to be made available on the eshop

* Twilight princess hd revealed, releases in february 2016

*  Zelda wii u gets an official title but no new footage is shown

* Pikmin 4 revealed, to be released in spring 2016

* Starfox zero gets a new trailer, releases in february 2016

* Super mario sunshine hd revealed

* F-zero x to be remastered for the 3ds

* Xenoblade chronicles x gets a demo

* Super mario maker dlc

* Fire emblem fates new trailer, releases in march 2016

* Mario and luigi paper jam trailer and release date

* Hyrule warriors legends new trailer, releases in april 2016

* Tribute to Satoru Iwata

* Splatoon dlc including new game modes.

Around the Network

I was wondering when a thread based on an alleged leak would arrive... :P

tak13 said:

Eve n though  it's almost certainly fake it is still fun to speculate.

While the list is believable, it's missing Pokken and SMT x FE. Which they will most likely have in it.

Also because Junichi Masuda tweeted about the direct... so there will be something Pokemon related.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Metroid33slayer said:
tak13 said:

Eve n though  it's almost certainly fake it is still fun to speculate.

Did I tell that I disagree? :P

I had just puzzled, why we hadn't get a ''possible leak'' so far! :P

Around the Network

Hmm, kinda holding my breath here, these leaks are almost never accurate, and it could've easily been a lucky guess.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Posted from the other thread.

Cloudman said:
I dunno if I can believe 3 characters being made available tomorrow would be possible. That's a lot to do in a few months, but that would be AWESOME.

I don't believe the Sunshine and F-Zero to be true. The other ones may be possible. Anyways, can't wait for tomorrow!!!! @_@

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Paatar said:

While the list is believable, it's missing Pokken and SMT x FE. Which they will most likely have in it.

Also because Junichi Masuda tweeted about the direct... so there will be something Pokemon related.

I hope it's not about the Pokemon game featuring Zygarde, because I'm preparing a speculation thread about it, based on how it will be named!:P

I don't have the time to correct it and publish it now! :P

Fake

I just remembered next year is the 20th anniversary of Red and Blue. Hype boys.
Too many games for spring. Too many games announced. Fake.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988