By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

SWORDF1SH said:
jlmurph2 said:

One annoying guy kept coming in the thread every day or so just to say stuff like "uncharted's still ahead...Looks like PS4's taking the month...People might wanna start preparing." etc

To look at some of the posts in there is pretty entertaining.

I think I see that guy. People like this aren't worth having a go at the PS crowd over and vice versa.

Surely wasn't just him. Its hard to go in there and not see one of the "sure win" guys.

Around the Network

No software numbers as of yet?

jlmurph2 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
jlmurph2 said:

One annoying guy kept coming in the thread every day or so just to say stuff like "uncharted's still ahead...Looks like PS4's taking the month...People might wanna start preparing." etc

I think I see that guy. People like this aren't worth having a go at the PS crowd over and vice versa.

Surely wasn't just him. Its hard to go in there and not see one of the "sure win" guys.

I see people saying that Halo was going to sell 7M by the end of the year. People convinced it would do over 3M at launch. Not a reason for me to have a pop at the MS fan base. It should be directed at the individuals

SWORDF1SH said:
jlmurph2 said:
SWORDF1SH said:
jlmurph2 said:

I see people saying that Halo was going to sell 7M by the end of the year. People convinced it would do over 3M at launch. Not a reason for me to have a pop at the MS fan base. It should be directed at the individuals

I WISH I could find my post on that thread; I did a calculation that might have actually predicted this. I should seek that out.

Edit: I found it: 15-20% of the Halo 4's lauch week. What is that?

jlmurph2 said:
Angelv577 said:

not me, I was one of the few that predicted a win for xb1.

I know a good amount of PS fans that predicted this. Even when Uncharted bundle overtook the $500 Halo bundle.

Xbox did not win though,PS4 sales were just lower.Barely selling 300K the month that Halo 5 relases with bundle is not a win.People expected Xbox to sell over 600K,some even more with Halo releasing.

Around the Network

So is the

Read on gaf halo 5 only sold 580k. That's insane. I expected at least 1.5-2 million. I even predicted xb1 at 420k for the month.

These sales numbers are seriously low and depressing.

So nothing about Nintendo?

Predictions for LT console sales:

PS4: 120M

XB1: 70M

WiiU: 14M

3DS: 60M

Vita: 13M

UltimateGamer1982 said:
Read on gaf halo 5 only sold 580k. That's insane. I expected at least 1.5-2 million. I even predicted xb1 at 420k for the month.

Now this I do not believe.If so then the universe is about to explode.

Abun said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

Now this I do not believe.If so then the universe is about to explode.

Twitter link posted on gaf. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrfight6666/status/665034090450554880