By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - October 2015 NPD Thread! Everything is in the OP!

Easy win for the xbox

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Abun said:

Now this I do not believe.If so then the universe is about to explode.

Twitter link posted on gaf. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrfight6666/status/665034090450554880

Thanos is coming to destroy us all.

UltimateGamer1982 said:

Twitter link posted on gaf. 

https://mobile.twitter.com/mrfight6666/status/665034090450554880

Looks to be combined PS4 and XBO numbers instead.

Official Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE Thread

Insidb said:
Baryonyx said:

I just told you that the corporations doesn't pay taxes, so how is americans better off? If these corporations doesn't pay taxes, the money will never come back into circulation..  You just said Americans should support it's country to become more poor... wtf? 

Many Americans buy into trickle down or Reagan or voodoo economics, a princle that has been proven a fallacy and trod out year-after-year by Republicans. It does not and has never worked, but the "job creator" myth is what has led to and bolsters the economic disparity in the USA. 

To deconstruct his statement, Americans pay American companies for goods that they choose to manufacture abroad (instead of hiring Americans and giving Americans an income). American companies pay for Japanese, Chinese, Korean, Indian, etc. parts and labor to produce "American products." These American companies make their income by convincing Americans to use theirs to buy their products. They then use whatever tax sheltering, residencies, deductions, exemptions, loopholes, etc. to pay lower taxes, dollar-for-dollar, on their incomes than Americans do. While the average American has to pay their income at the rate demanded by those who control the manufacturing, the American producers lobby and create the laws. What this means is that Americans usually have to spend more than their income to meet the American standard of living, dictated by the marketing of American companies, and American companies end up with massive income that far outstrips their costs. So, while Americans have overextended their incomes, partially due to American tax codes, American companies have trillions in surplus dollars. Unlike American citizens, these companies have no need or reason to spend it, as it goes untaxed and unused. This is why wealth inequality is killing America and this is why corporations should pay higher tax rates than the average American citizen

You should have submitted that message to the other guy, because i know this.. even though i doubt i could have explained it as well as you do. Nice job btw, you really did put a effort into it.

PSN: Opticstrike90
Steam: opticstrike90

Abun said:
jlmurph2 said:

I know a good amount of PS fans that predicted this. Even when Uncharted bundle overtook the $500 Halo bundle.

Xbox did not win though,PS4 sales were just lower.Barely selling 300K the month that Halo 5 relases with bundle is not a win.People expected Xbox to sell over 600K,some even more with Halo releasing.

No, Xbox sold more this NPD no need for whatever it is you're doing. 

Around the Network
Abun said:
jlmurph2 said:

I know a good amount of PS fans that predicted this. Even when Uncharted bundle overtook the $500 Halo bundle.

Xbox did not win though,PS4 sales were just lower.Barely selling 300K the month that Halo 5 relases with bundle is not a win.People expected Xbox to sell over 600K,some even more with Halo releasing.

Lol what?

jlmurph2 said:
Abun said:

Lol what?

I think he's trying to say a relatively small 30k difference for halo 5 month isn't much of a win. Most ppl including me, were predicting either a close ps4 win or a 80k win or more for xb1. 

I thought for sure xb1 would do around 380-420k. But barely 300k is quite shocking. 

On another note, the PS4 numbers look dissappointing. It seems the pricecut didn't do as much as expected.

Game of the year 2017 so far:

5. Resident Evil VII
4. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
3. Uncharted: The Lost Legacy
2. Horizon Zero Dawn
1. Super Mario Odyssey

UltimateGamer1982 said:
jlmurph2 said:

Lol what?

I think he's trying to say a relatively small 30k difference for halo 5 month isn't much of a win. Most ppl including me, were predicting either a close ps4 win or a 80k win or more for xb1. 

I thought for sure xb1 would do around 380-420k. But barely 300k is quite shocking. 

So you were expecting either a close win for PS4 or a huge win for Xbox One? lol that's so much bias.

MS won October with a $500 console leading the charge. No matter how you guys want to downplay the win. Even when some were so confident

Lol everyone in the amazon thread was sure the ps4 would win. Now they say that it's not a real win for the xb1 and they don't talk about the shameful numbers of the ps4 considering the price cut.