By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider Reviews Meta 86

reggin_bolas said:
Great! Will buy this on my PS4. Waste of money MS.

PC became my option because of the delay.

Around the Network
Abun said:
Nem said:
Abun said:
Nem said:
Abun said:

LOL debuted by one month.It was never known as a Sgea Saturn game. and bomded hard.Just wanted to point out the specifics.

It's bad business,but whatever.

I don't know if its bad business. It would depend on how much Microsoft paid. I still don't see why you are so mad. The game is coming to PS4 aswell. Its just a timed exclusive. Are you that impatient to play it? Think of it like this. You will have less time to wait for CD's next game once it arrives on PS4.

Fingers crossed for Legacy of kain though. ^^

I am irritated at deals like this,which MS did tons last generation,but not mad.I am not impatient,it's just stupid to delay the game just to take a bribe.We are entitled to play the game on PS4 at the same time since that version already exists anyway.It's about the principle and I could careless about business or whatever.People need to stop acting like this is not garbage.

Sony did it in the past so many times. I can't blame Microsoft for doing it, but its not like i like it. But, business is business. This is not the state, its companies. You have no rights and they laugh at principles (look at all those shady/overpriced DLC deals). 

I have never seen Sony pay to delay a game on another system,but this is about TR and I don't want to make this Sony vs MS and their money hat deals.My issue is with Square who made the decision,but some people just had to defend MS as if their life depended on it.Ayway I was only going to make that one comment until some defenders threw on the cape.A deal is a deal,but we all have the right to criticise it.Only sheep would just ignore it.

You have come into this thread about what is for now a Microsoft exclusive, and hacked at Microsoft and its fans based on your unproven perceptions of what has occured with Tomb Raider, perceptions that run contrary to official statements.

As you have said, you're entitled to that opinion. I would suggest that this was not the thread to air it in, and you've now strayed perilously close to flaming other posters.

You and other posters should take this as a warning to keep it civil and on topic, or find another thread

starcraft - Playing Games = FUN, Talking about Games = SERIOUS

Good scores

starcraft said:

You have come into this thread about what is for now a Microsoft exclusive, and hacked at Microsoft and its fans based on your unproven perceptions of what has occured with Tomb Raider, perceptions that run contrary to official statements.

As you have said, you're entitled to that opinion. I would suggest that this was not the thread to air it in, and you've now strayed perilously close to flaming other posters.

You and other posters should take this as a warning to keep it civil and on topic, or find another thread

Quote trees

mornelithe said:
starcraft said:

Quote trees

I know, right?

Around the Network
Abun said:
Goatseye said:
Abun said:

You mean during the time TR only sold well on PSX? Can't money hat a game that sells better on your console,but that is not relevant to the current generation.

Do you have numbers of TR sales on Gen 5?

So there's a rule for moneyhatting right? As long as it fits an agenda, it's good to go.

TR sold much better on PSX and that's a fact so I don't need numbers.Who proved that Sony paid to keep TR2 off the other platforms that they did not sell well on?

TR Legend and Anniversary both came to 360 years before PS3 and Underworld had tons of content the PS3 never got. If you ask me, Tomb Raider changed its allegiance a long time ago.

NobleTeam360 said:
Darn, I'll have to wait until next year to play this game on my PS4. Oh wait, nvm I have an XboxOne, so I'm good.

Damn right lol. That goodness needs no wait

Burek said:

That is amazing. I swear that account must have multiple owners because those jokes can't be coming from one guy.

At least we can laugh at the silly situation. Will be looking forward to picking this up next year.

Downloading now can't wait. Others can I guess 😂

Times like this makes me wish I had an Xbox One. I loved the first one, and the 2nd looks pretty good too. Not sure if I can wait...there's nothing else that interests me atm.