By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Rise of the Tomb Raider Reviews Meta 86

I could careless about what you think and don't call me chum.I stated the deal is crap and I will continue with that sentiment.I am free to voice my opinion as well as the facts.Don't like it then stop reading my posts.As I said the fact is that the deal is trash and I should not have to wait to play something just because they delayed it for a handout.

Around the Network
Abun said:
Nem said:
Abun said:

LOL debuted by one month.It was never known as a Sgea Saturn game. and bomded hard.Just wanted to point out the specifics.

It's bad business,but whatever.

I don't know if its bad business. It would depend on how much Microsoft paid. I still don't see why you are so mad. The game is coming to PS4 aswell. Its just a timed exclusive. Are you that impatient to play it? Think of it like this. You will have less time to wait for CD's next game once it arrives on PS4.

Fingers crossed for Legacy of kain though. ^^

I am irritated at deals like this,which MS did tons last generation,but not mad.I am not impatient,it's just stupid to delay the game just to take a bribe.We are entitled to play the game on PS4 at the same time since that version already exists anyway.It's about the principle and I could careless about business or whatever.People need to stop acting like this is not garbage.

Sony did it in the past so many times. I can't blame Microsoft for doing it, but its not like i like it. But, business is business. This is not the state, its companies. You have no rights and they laugh at principles (look at all those shady/overpriced DLC deals). 

Nem said:
Abun said:
Nem said:
Abun said:

LOL debuted by one month.It was never known as a Sgea Saturn game. and bomded hard.Just wanted to point out the specifics.

It's bad business,but whatever.

I don't know if its bad business. It would depend on how much Microsoft paid. I still don't see why you are so mad. The game is coming to PS4 aswell. Its just a timed exclusive. Are you that impatient to play it? Think of it like this. You will have less time to wait for CD's next game once it arrives on PS4.

Fingers crossed for Legacy of kain though. ^^

I am irritated at deals like this,which MS did tons last generation,but not mad.I am not impatient,it's just stupid to delay the game just to take a bribe.We are entitled to play the game on PS4 at the same time since that version already exists anyway.It's about the principle and I could careless about business or whatever.People need to stop acting like this is not garbage.

Sony did it in the past so many times. I can't blame Microsoft for doing it, but its not like i like it. But, business is business. This is not the state, its companies. You have no rights and they laugh at principles (look at all those shady/overpriced DLC deals). 

I have never seen Sony pay to delay a game on another system,but this is about TR and I don't want to make this Sony vs MS and their money hat deals.My issue is with Square who made the decision,but some people just had to defend MS as if their life depended on it.Ayway I was only going to make that one comment until some defenders threw on the cape.A deal is a deal,but we all have the right to criticise it.Only sheep would just ignore it.

Abun said:

You are the one that brought it up.So where are your facts? It is not my job to tell you something that is common knowledge.TR has sold over 7 million units on the original PSS,but I am not going to search for a link.You tried to make an argument,but provided no evidence.

That's why I said I didn't expect you to know the deal made by Phil Harrison in 97.

Abun said:
I could careless about what you think and don't call me chum.I stated the deal is crap and I will continue with that sentiment.I am free to voice my opinion as well as the facts.Don't like it then stop reading my posts.As I said the fact is that the deal is trash and I should not have to wait to play something just because they delayed it for a handout.

So you decided not to quote me and instead went back on your word?.

no ened to get touchy mate because you are really reaching with telling me what to do, no need for that.

YOu can keep stating it;'s crap till the cows come home but at the end of the day MS has a timed exclusive, SE goets money from MS and Xbox sales, then PC and then PS, they in the end have made a business decision of their own with no one else making it for them like any other business would.

It's nothing personal for SE or Sony, it's just good business.

keep thinking you have facts without actually backing them up though. I don't think you like what I;m saying though which is why you chose not to quote me and yet talk down to me in the end, especially when you said you were going to end it with your last quote and instead went back on your word.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"

Around the Network

Abun said:

I have never seen Sony pay to delay a game on another system,but this is about TR and I don't want to make this Sony vs MS and their money hat deals.My issue is with Square who made the decision,but some people just had to defend MS as if their life depended on it.Ayway I was only going to make that one comment until some defenders threw on the cape.A deal is a deal,but we all have the right to criticise it.Only sheep would just ignore it.

While they aren't full games, I'd say the delays in content for Call of Duty and Destiny are worth mentioning here.

On topic: Reviews are about what I expected for Tomb Raider. I will probably rent the game.

Current gaming platforms - Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Wii U, New 3DS, PC

Abun said:

At least you realized you're getting boring.

Goatseye said:
Abun said:

You are the one that brought it up.So where are your facts? It is not my job to tell you something that is common knowledge.TR has sold over 7 million units on the original PSS,but I am not going to search for a link.You tried to make an argument,but provided no evidence.

That's why I said I didn't expect you to know the deal made by Phil Harrison in 97.

I still don't see any proof of said deal,but even if that was the case,one bad deal does not forgive another bad deal.Either way 97 is irrelevant and the deal has a different circumstance.

You fellas have youselves a goodnight now.

Does this mean we can finally get back on topic about the scores so far?.

Also I'm surprised IGN didn't make a fuss about there there being water or much of it in the game.

Step right up come on in, feel the buzz in your veins, I'm like an chemical electrical right into your brain and I'm the one who killed the Radio, soon you'll all see

So pay up motherfuckers you belong to "V"