By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is there some people you simply can't stand?

Hypocrites

Around the Network

No not really, I got over the people I did not like in the past. Life is too short to worry about the people you don't like.

I hate all with equality.

Truthfully, from an IRL point of view, I try to look for the best in people. I also go under the assumption that homeless people are angels in disguise despite being proven wrong quite often. The world needs a little more give and a little less take.

TheWPCTraveler said:

Considering how many arguments (rather, debates) you've gotten into, I'm scratching your head as to why you think so.

...You don't seriously think that I'm this argumentative in real life, do you? This is an internet forum. It's a breeding ground for debates and differing opinions. Real life is nothing like this.

Leadified said:
No not really, I got over the people I did not like in the past. Life is too short to worry about the people you don't like.

This, honestly.

If you asked me this question a couple years ago, I'd probably say something, but these days, I usually don't care enough to hate people, unless they went out if their way to offend me or something.

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Around the Network

I remember my History teacher back at ninth grade. She was this conceited, cold, know-it-all dislikeable person. I didn't dislike her because she made tests hard, but because she was extremely inaccessible and arrogant towards students. And she couldn't teach for shit, that's for sure.

Now comes the worst part. At my graduation, I was with my father when we encountered her. She asked him "You're his son?" After a while, I found out she was my dad's cousin. How unlucky is that.

spemanig said:
TheWPCTraveler said:

Considering how many arguments (rather, debates) you've gotten into, I'm scratching your head as to why you think so.

...You don't seriously think that I'm this argumentative in real life, do you? This is an internet forum. It's a breeding ground for debates and differing opinions. Real life is nothing like this.

Considering how you're able to drill points down wih accuracy and tenacity, I'm suprised you're not on a debate team.

But, I digress, I was talking about people on this forum. People (like me) who try and hang on to physical.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

TheWPCTraveler said:

Considering how you're able to drill points down wih accuracy and tenacity, I'm suprised you're not on a debate team.

But, I digress, I was talking about people on this forum. People (like me) who try and hang on to physical.

I mean, I don't "enjoy" debating. It's just the most effective way to test knowledge and hopefully learn something. The fastest way to get a more focused opinion is to have that opinion challenged.

I wouldn't dislike someone just because they won't let go of physical media. I mean, I think it's silly, sure, but people are infinitely more complex than just "the guy who can't move on from antiquated media." It's absolutely absurd to dislike someone based off something so insignificant.

As long as you're nice and engaguing, it's easy enough to find a reason to like just about everyone. That's why people disliking Kanye West, Pewdiepie, Taylor Swift, etc make my eyes roll.

People who speak on the motives of others as if they had any way of knowing.

Entiteled crybabies

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’