By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Website Topics - Is there some people you simply can't stand?

I disagree with a lot of people, but don't dislike anyone. Does anyone dislike me? Maybe, but life's to short to worry about that.

Around the Network

Drunks.

"Is there some people you simply can't stand?"

People who don't know the difference between "is" and "are"?

Console warriors.

I have been that way all my life... well... probably since I was 8 or so. But now, I'm learning to let go. Negativity is cancer of the soul. Even when justified, holding that sort of pessimism inside will just eat you to the point where you're nothing but a bitter cynic 24/7.

Around the Network

PEWDIEPIE that fuc**ng *******************************************************************************************************************************************

Yeah, some people that helped ruin my life. I mostly blame myself, but it cannot all be me in these cases.

Luckily once I removed those people from my life, I feel back on track.

spemanig said:
Nah. I pretty much like everyone. People try too hard to dislike people.

Considering how many arguments (rather, debates) you've gotten into, I'm scratching your head as to why you think so.

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

97alexk said:

PEWDIEPIE that fuc**ng *******************************************************************************************************************************************

Amen brother, could we also chuck the youtuber who thinks all Nintendo fans are autistic (cant remember his name) into a blender with him. Now he really is a complete and utter bellend.

there is what, almost 7billion people in this world?

If I spent time hating people that I did not agree with then I be hating for the rest of my life.

Just nod and smile and go back home to your man cave and enjoy the things that matter to you.

Everything else is a waste of time when like is so short.