By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - 26 September 2015 Global chart

PS4 Hardware is so wrong, it should be at least 300k with Fifa, almost no increase in Europe, it's just wrong

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network
Dr.Vita said:
tak13 said:
Dr.Vita said:
Minecraft is doing the trick.
PS Vita is selling really well!

Dr vita... Don't get enthusiastic, I proved something a long time ago and I have find even more compelling evidence... So relax, the second version of my thread is coming....

Proved... 
You took the worst case for PS Vita and hadn't even a source for it (don't link the IGN thread cause it is bullshit). 
And I don't want to discuss this now here with you, I don't have the time for it...

It is because it says something that you don't like?

Again, behave yourself, there are other words, more polite, for bullishit, also a friendly advice, learn to accept sad truths like I have done...I

You don't have the time but not even arguments about that, don't make me to remind you what you were saying without having a base...

Stay civil, please...

tak13 said:

Again, behave yourself, there are other words, more polite, for bullishit, also a friendly advice, learn to accept sad truths like I have done...I

You don't have the time but not even arguments about that, don't make me to remind you what you were saying without having a base...

Stay civil, please...

Or you could leave him alone when he expresses how he feels about the sales numbers.

That might be a thing

OP I put the full chart into your thread.

tak13 said:
Dr.Vita said:

Proved... 
You took the worst case for PS Vita and hadn't even a source for it (don't link the IGN thread cause it is bullshit). 
And I don't want to discuss this now here with you, I don't have the time for it...

It is because it says something that you don't like...

Stay civil, please...

1. This is the internet and not the school
2. I have not insult you, I said the IGN article is bullshit and not a good source
3. I don't have the time to talk with you and I don't like it to talk with you about sales
4. What? I don't have arguments? ... Did I make the thread? YOU made the thread... Did I have to bring arguments that YOU don't have arguments in your thread? You hadn't even a source, you just took an article from IGN which hadn't any sense and which hasn't even been proven... And from the article you made all your "arguments"... 

I will not response anymore to you from now on, it makes no sense to discuss with you because you won't understand the point. 
I will just ignore you because I want to avoid disputes.

Carl2291 said:
tak13 said:

Stay civil, please...

Or you could leave him alone when he expresses how he feels about the sales numbers.

That might be a thing

That's definetely right, but I couldn't resist, since I don't feel well with people saying something with sureness or like it's a fact when there are strong and justified  misgivings... I have done that in the past ( although not because I didn't like what it was proving but from misapprehension), and I felt very guilty about that, therefore I changed my mind...

Also, take it as a payback, because in a thread (the one that I made an implication about in my first post to dr vita), he was so much agressive towards me and insulted me, I didn't report that, because I'm a peaciful and forgiving person...

So, It drove me crazy again, that it calls evidence bullshit (he can choose other wording) and his pure assumptions a fact (while I hadn't do the same with him, in his thread, I was civil), while even the people who tried  to refute me then they apologized because they saw my point, and plus the fact that William D'angelo/gaffers undestood the same with me... I  seek some respect...

@dr vita  Yeah, let's end the discussion, it's my last response too...

You had made a thread to persuade ioi to adjust i up, don't forget it, and remember the quotes in my thread from other people, to you, after your attack towards me!

You still insult me, lol but in a underhand manner (you're calling me idiot, by saying that it's doesn't make sense to discuss with me, What? )...

The source it was IGN, Gaffers did the same and William D'angelo from here too, are they stupid who understand the same with me?

The Journalist apparently had asked for figures dear, he wouldn't put something without being inform, he would use outdated numbers, it points out that he asked for numbers but didn't get an answer for psv...

Avoid disputes? Don't be afraid, if you can stay civil nothing will happen, you just have to control yourself! Nothing would happened if you had chose a polite way to express your opinion, instead of degenerating deconstruction of a personallity and using billingsgate ( bad words)...

End of discussion and sorry for the inconvenience, that I caused, I lost my temper and I feel bad for letting this happen but scurrility (abusing language) is triggering me!

P.s I will send an email, to the author of the article! Teeqoz and Kresnik, DR vita, criticized me severely (but mannerly), but eventually they recognized that there is a point... I'm wondering why you can't do the same!

Edit: No need for that! New thread:

(OFFICIAL FIGURE)Psp indicates that psv is hugely overtracked due to the huge adjustemnt up of april,while vgc wasn't undertracking it or moderately overtracking it!psv <10.2m psp >82.2m Mar 31 '15

Next time show me some respect!

Dear Carl!

Sorry, I went overboard... I'm not continuing this, here! It's not my intention!

Around the Network
Intrinsic said:
Teeqoz said:
PS4 hardware in Europe is only up 4% week over week when Fifa launches? I don't buy it...

It makes sense when you think of it. Why should you expect a new iteration of a game to give the same 100%+ boost in hardware as it did the previous year when the cost of the hardware is still the same? Technically, anyone wanting to by a PS4 for FIFA at the current price it is now which is the same price it was last year would have done so.

If the price drop was announced before FIFA was released though, that would be a completely different matter.

Because last gen Fifa boosted PS3 every year

PS4 - over 100 millions let's say 120m
Xbox One - 70m
Wii U - 25m

Vita - 15m if it will not get Final Fantasy Kingdoms Heart and Monster Hunter 20m otherwise
3DS - 80m

Why did ps4 sell so low?

Jesus christ at those FIFA numbers.

Machina said:
The lack of notable HW boost in Europe does look odd. Have asked Brett to double check the HW figures for that week.

Just to be clear, I've nothing to do with the weekly HW figures yet, so if they prove wrong it ain't my fault :P

Oh dear, ask him for 3DS and PSV LTD... There is a problem, tell him that I have send him a message!

PS4 numbers don't look right, but they needed to be adjusted anyway considering the shipped numbers announced by Sony. Good work Machina. Keep it coming.