2 Hairstyles for female characters: Long and 'Political Agenda'
2 Sexualities: Straight and 'Political Agenda'

Beyond Good & Evil 2

Banjo Threeie

Earthbound 64

Final Fantasy 64

Gex 4

Donkey Kong Racing (GC)

Cry On ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBR3CcJslC4 )

Chrono Resurrection

Oh, there are so many, where do I begin?

Silent Hills is of course on the list. That friggin' teaser was the scariest game I have ever played and it was only a teaser. Fuck you, Konami!

Loose Cannon - I'm sure most people won't remember that one. It was announced in the late 90s for PC and damn did it look good! It was essentially a GTA3 with a bigger world, more to do, better graphics, a better story, basically better everything. But then Microsoft came along, bought the developer along with the rights and whoop-dee-doo, they canceled it. They never did anything with it again. Just like that. Fuck you, Microsoft!

Age of Empires 4 - Yeah, Microsoft decided it was a good idea to just kill off Ensemble Studios, one of the best developers of all times, especially when it comes to RTS. Close them down, who cares, let's make more Halo. Fuck you again, Microsoft!

Mega Man Universe - Basically a Mario Maker with Mega Man and since I like Mega Man a whole lot more than Mario, I really looked forward to that one! Fuck you, Capcom!

Skate 4 - I just loved the Skate series! It was so much fun, it showed Activision and their crappy Tony Hawk how skating games are done in the 7th gen. However, after part 3, nothing new ever came along despite not so bad sales. The devloper black box got killed for no good reason. Fuck you, EA!

Those are just the ones from the top of my head. I'm sure there are plenty more but I honestly don't even want to think about it. :(

Official member of VGC's Nintendo family, approved by the one and only RolStoppable. I feel honored.

Can't really pick 1. Would have to be a mix between Jak 4, PT, any Pokemon 3d RPG game, or The Getaway.

Currently own:

• Ps4

Currently playing: Witcher 3, Walking Dead S1/2, GTA5, Dying Light, Tomb Raider Remaster, MGS Ground Zeros

Around the Network

Silent Hills, Alan Wake 2 (never officially announced, but there was work on the game at some point). I love me some story-driven horror games.

Silent Hills. Even the demo scared me most of all other full survival horror games...

Earthbound 64.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Mainly 2 games:

1.- Legacy of Kain: Dead Sun

2.- Silent Hills

I can add Star Craft Ghost, but I am not still crying over it now :P

BTW: can everybody sign this :D

https://www.change.org/p/square-enix-bring-back-legacy-of-kain-dead-sun?recruiter=193385131&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=copylink

"We all make choices, but in the end, our choices make us" - Andrew Ryan, Bioshock.

Mega Man Legends 3 and Banjo Threeie...

---Member of the official Squeezol Fanclub---