By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - What canceled game upset you the most

Van Buren

“It appeared that there had even been demonstrations to thank Big Brother for raising the chocolate ration to twenty grams a week. And only yesterday, he reflected, it had been announced that the ration was to be reduced to twenty grams a week. Was it possible that they could swallow that, after only twenty-four hours? Yes, they swallowed it.”

- George Orwell, ‘1984’

Around the Network

Silent Hills

Simsville.

It was to be a cross between SimCity and The Sims. I was really anticipating that. Then however, doom struck, and EA finally cracked down on them after having bought Maxis a couple years before and the game got cancelled. I already hated EA beforehand because of numerous other things, but that was the last drop that would initiate my lifelong EA boycot. I only still got SimCity 4 afterwards (EA didn't get it's dirty handsui on that franchise yet so it was luckily still unspoiled, but we all know what happened when they eventually did) and LotR Return of the King as a gift. The last EA game to ever enter my household.

Otherwise, to name something more well known, Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic 3, even though that was never formally announced. It was an amazing series, and rumours were there regarding a third and final installment being in development after the second game left the story wide open, but it never happened. I was saddened by that, and left especially sour when they eventually did reveal another game taking place in the same universe, but in my most hated genre, spearheaded, of course, by EA.

Silent Hills. It's killing me still! More and more stuff keeps coming out, esp from del toro, about how awesome it was gonna be. Sucks so bad!!!

ZeldaWiiU

Around the Network

Silent Hills. Not just because it would have probably been a damn good game, but it would have definitely revitalized the horror genre.

And it also makes me sad that the Hot Coffee mini game in San Adreas was never playable on PS2.

.- -... -.-. -..

Shadow of the Eternals.
Fuck you Nintendo for not picking it up

Too Human 2+3

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Silent Hills

PS4 Game Collection

Final Fantasy Versus XIII (PS3), Unless Final Fantasy XV becomes game of the generation it will still annoy me.