By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - splatoon or planys vs zombies ?

which one?

plants vs zombies garden warfare 62 19.56%

splatoon 225 70.98%

another game 5 1.58%

none of both 16 5.05%

both 9 2.84%

Total:317

Im just asuming. But i think pvz is better by the look.
Also i heard splatoon doesnt have voice chat. Im sorry its a big minus. Also i heard that the couch co op in pvz is well implemented. Then again its just wat i heard and red.

Around the Network
Semmie said:
Also i heard splatoon doesnt have voice chat. Im sorry its a big minus. Also i heard that the couch co op in pvz is well implemented. Then again its just wat i heard and red.

I say go for PvZ. Splatoon is also more expensive than PvZ.

But if you get a chance, get Splatoon. It's a very... interesting game. A must play, to be honest.

Bet with bluedawgs: I say Switch will outsell PS4 in 2018, he says PS4 will outsell Switch. He's now permabanned, but the bet will remain in my sig.

NNID: Slarvax - Steam: Slarvax - Friend Code:  SW 7885-0552-5988

Plants Vs Zombies is the more complete all around game imo. It is one of the best online shooters there is

I'd get PvZ. It'd be refreshing to get a thread that isn't about Splatoon for once. They're almost as numerous as NX threads, before I killed them all >:3 BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

Semmie said:

Not in a milion years

Splatoon is one of the most fresh, innovative and addictive games made in years, is simply brilliant, I´ve played both and there is no contest at all.

I´m surprised people says otherwise because is just so freaking obvious that it hurts.

Around the Network

Why not just get both? PvZ must be dirt cheap right now and I've seen Splatoon deals here and there for a while. There's no real reason to deprive yourself of one if you can get both. They are both fun games

Splatoon is better, PvZ: GW is quite shallow tbh. The upcoming sequel looks like a big improvement already.

"The strong do what they can and the weak suffer what they must" - Thoukydides

These two games are quite different, but if you already have a Wii U, I'd recommend Splatoon over Garden Warfare

NintenDomination [May 2015 - July 2017]

- Official  VGChartz Tutorial Thread - 

NintenDomination [2015/05/19 - 2017/07/02]

Here lies the hidden threads. 

| |

Nintendo Metascore | Official NintenDomination | VGC Tutorial Thread

| Best and Worst of Miiverse | Manga Discussion Thead |
[3DS] Winter Playtimes [Wii U]

SPLA-SPLA-SPLA-SPLATOOOOON!

Ka-pi96 said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Not in a milion years

Splatoon is one of the most fresh, innovative and addictive games made in years, is simply brilliant, I´ve played both and there is no contest at all.

I´m surprised people says otherwise because is just so freaking obvious that it hurts.

There's something else that is really obvious here

Not nearly as obvious as the fact that Splatoon is way superior.