By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - splatoon or planys vs zombies ?

which one?

plants vs zombies garden warfare 62 19.56%

splatoon 225 70.98%

another game 5 1.58%

none of both 16 5.05%

both 9 2.84%

Total:317

plants vs zombies is pretty much a standart shooter with cartoony skin. nothing special.

splatoon is unique and one of the best shooters released in the past 10 years.

TBH there is not really a big contest. Instead of getting PvZ you can pretty much get any shooter you want. Like I said, Splatoon is unique.

Around the Network

Splatoon

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

StarOcean said:

I'd get PvZ. It'd be refreshing to get a thread that isn't about Splatoon for once. They're almost as numerous as NX threads, before I killed them all >:3 BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know exactly what you're saying. Far too many threads about this game, it clearly needs an official discussion thread instead of making whole new threads because "a new map in Splatoon", "a new weapon in Splatoon", "what's your favourite weapon in Splatoon", "new DLC coming Splatoon", "what's your favourite map in Splatoon". "Will Splatoon sell 1mil".

PSN ID: Stokesy 

Add me if you want but let me know youre from this website

EA killed the fun in PvZ

Plants vs zombies garden warfare was a lot of fun that I didn't expect at all, I'm not usually into FPS and thought that it would be too much of an odd change from the original PVZ but the game showed me just how much a game can prove my expectations wrong. I Really enjoyed the different modes and abilities. I played it on the ps4 so there were quite a few people using the voice chat, only a few times were there people that I'd mute because they couldn't stop talking while saying so little.
I've not played splatoon but I know there are many who really enjoy it.

Around the Network
StokedUp said:
StarOcean said:

I'd get PvZ. It'd be refreshing to get a thread that isn't about Splatoon for once. They're almost as numerous as NX threads, before I killed them all >:3 BWHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I know exactly what you're saying. Far too many threads about this game, it clearly needs an official discussion thread instead of making whole new threads because "a new map in Splatoon", "a new weapon in Splatoon", "what's your favourite weapon in Splatoon", "new DLC coming Splatoon", "what's your favourite map in Splatoon". "Will Splatoon sell 1mil".

Yeah... we might have to do with the over abundance of Splatoon threads...

Both!

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

I have played both and to be honest, both offer similar fun factor so you should be ok with either of them

Goodnightmoon said:
Semmie said:
Im just asuming. But i think pvz is better by the look.
Also i heard splatoon doesnt have voice chat. Im sorry its a big minus. Also i heard that the couch co op in pvz is well implemented. Then again its just wat i heard and red.

Not in a milion years

Splatoon is one of the most fresh, innovative and addictive games made in years, is simply brilliant, I´ve played both and there is no contest at all.

I´m surprised people says otherwise because is just so freaking obvious that it hurts.

I know, sometimes i also find it hard to believe that the world doesn't bow before the inherent factuality of my opinions. Damn peasants.

Zekkyou said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Not in a milion years

Splatoon is one of the most fresh, innovative and addictive games made in years, is simply brilliant, I´ve played both and there is no contest at all.

I´m surprised people says otherwise because is just so freaking obvious that it hurts.

I know, sometimes i also find it hard to believe that the world doesn't bow before the inherent factuality of my opinions. Damn peasants.

ikr, we have to live with that I guess.