By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame / Project Zero V first reviews [67 on Metacritic]

Nail in the coffin.

Around the Network
Cloudman said:
If people are concerned with the game, there is still the demo to get. So you can get a feel for it yourself. : /

Trying the game out before deciding whether to skip or buy does sound like a good plan, but what do I know.

NoA censored the skimpy outfits? Wow, that's ridiculous. Franchise should have never gone to Nintendo

forest-spirit said:
Cloudman said:
If people are concerned with the game, there is still the demo to get. So you can get a feel for it yourself. : /

Trying the game out before deciding whether to skip or buy does sound like a good plan, but what do I know.

I'm surprised the demo hasn't really been brought up. Who else would know whether a game would be a good fit or not than yourself. : P

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Roronaa_chan said:
NoA censored the skimpy outfits? Wow, that's ridiculous. Franchise should have never gone to Nintendo

Franchise would have probably never left japan again if Nintendo didn't took it.

Around the Network
Edwardooo said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Franchise would have probably never left japan again if Nintendo didn't took it.

I'd say that makes it even less likely to come west side, and also why it's digital only in the US. Koei has had no issues continuing to bring niche titles to PS platforms in the west and with physical releases too. 

After all 4 was the first published by Nintendo and the first to not come to the west.

Roronaa_chan said:
Edwardooo said:

I'd say that makes it even less likely to come west side, and also why it's digital only in the US. Koei has had no issues continuing to bring niche titles to PS platforms in the west and with physical releases too. 

After all 4 was the first published by Nintendo and the first to not come to the west.

The fourth didn't came because, apparently, it was a buggy mess and Koei didn't wanted to fix the game for the US release.

I'm saying that the franchise would have never left japan again 'cause Koei Tecmo isn't a big company here in US/Europe and since the game never sold well, they could have simply kill the franchise, while this time Nintendo bring the game to get one more game for Wii U Halloween.

And don't forget that both PZ2 Wii and Spirit Camera come to the west, both are published by Nintendo. The fourth was just probably some exception.

they must have sent more copies out to critics then shops....

in Uk Nintendo went sold out in a few weeks and Game is the only other retailer to sell this.

Only in limited edition box. no other versions available

Switch!!!

Edwardooo said:
Roronaa_chan said:

The fourth didn't came because, apparently, it was a buggy mess and Koei didn't wanted to fix the game for the US release.

I'm saying that the franchise would have never left japan again 'cause Koei Tecmo isn't a big company here in US/Europe and since the game never sold well, they could have simply kill the franchise, while this time Nintendo bring the game to get one more game for Wii U Halloween.

And don't forget that both PZ2 Wii and Spirit Camera come to the west, both are published by Nintendo. The fourth was just probably some exception.

PZ2 came to Europe, not the US. NOA is not as nice as NOE.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oh well. Fatal Frame has never been real popular, so probably to be expected. Still getting it. As soon as I can get some external storage, that is.

It'll be awhile before I figure out how to do one of these. :P