By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Fatal Frame / Project Zero V first reviews [67 on Metacritic]

outlawauron said:
Edwardooo said:

The fourth didn't came because, apparently, it was a buggy mess and Koei didn't wanted to fix the game for the US release.

I'm saying that the franchise would have never left japan again 'cause Koei Tecmo isn't a big company here in US/Europe and since the game never sold well, they could have simply kill the franchise, while this time Nintendo bring the game to get one more game for Wii U Halloween.

And don't forget that both PZ2 Wii and Spirit Camera come to the west, both are published by Nintendo. The fourth was just probably some exception.

PZ2 came to Europe, not the US. NOA is not as nice as NOE.

Oh, yeah, well, you can blame Reggie, not the whole Nintendo :P

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
NoA censored the skimpy outfits? Wow, that's ridiculous. Franchise should have never gone to Nintendo

If I am not mistaken, one of the team members proposed the ideas for both Wii and Wii U to Ninten first. Ninten didn't take the series away.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Roronaa_chan said:
NoA censored the skimpy outfits? Wow, that's ridiculous. Franchise should have never gone to Nintendo

If I am not mistaken, one of the team members proposed the ideas for both Wii and Wii U to Ninten first. Ninten didn't take the series away.

I didn't say they did, just that it shouldn't have gone there

Roronaa_chan said:
Cloudman said:
Roronaa_chan said:

Well, just saying. They were interested in working with Ninten. You can't really get upset at the developers wanting to try something new and interesting.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

Cloudman said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Cloudman said:

Well, just saying. They were interested in working with Ninten. You can't really get upset at the developers wanting to try something new and interesting.

I can if it means less skin! I can understand (but not accept/agree) with changing cover art due to public display but in game content..nah. I'll always be a mad dog woof

I only read about NoA though so maybe the EU version is safe from that? Not sure. Still sucks for Americans. And NoA just sucks majorly in general.

Around the Network
Roronaa_chan said:
Cloudman said:
Roronaa_chan said:
Cloudman said:

I can if it means less skin! I can understand (but not accept/agree) with changing cover art due to public display but in game content..nah. I'll always be a mad dog woof

I only read about NoA though so maybe the EU version is safe from that? Not sure. Still sucks for Americans. And NoA just sucks majorly in general.

o: I stand corrected...

I agree there. Sometimes I just want to punch the people at NoA responsible for some of the decisions they make over there.

Dance my pretties!

Last edited by OttoniBastos - on 17 June 2019

Edwardooo said:
outlawauron said:

PZ2 came to Europe, not the US. NOA is not as nice as NOE.

Oh, yeah, well, you can blame Reggie, not the whole Nintendo :P

Reggie, Bill or whoever it is that has been making the decisions on what games come to NA since mid way through the Wii's life cycle sort of have been falling a sleep at the wheel.

EDGE 286
Reviews:

Destiny: The Taken King - 9
Soma - 8
Transformers: Devastation - 8
Rock Band 4 - 8
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - 2
Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water - 8
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - 6

Boberkun said:
EDGE 286
Reviews:

Destiny: The Taken King - 9
Soma - 8
Transformers: Devastation - 8
Rock Band 4 - 8
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 5 - 2
Project Zero: Maiden of the Black Water - 8
The Legend of Zelda: Tri Force Heroes - 6

Edge gave it an 8? That's quite good. Seems like the game will end up with some really mixed reviews.