By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Whats going on with Retro???

At this point, whatever they´re working on is probably for the NX.

Around the Network

Not all games are ready for a reveal in two years, guys. The NX launch is neither here nor there if the game is big enough to not be ready to show in a couple of years. Their silence actually gives me hope that what they are working on is really big.

DKC Returns and Tropical Freeze were first announced within 6 months of the games planned launch so we should expect any news from them until their next game is close to completion.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Probably making Diddy Kong Racing.

Honestly, wouldn't be surprised if they haven't been working more on middle ware for some of the other Nintendo development teams, while trying to bring a new title down the pipe. Seems like every team at Nintendo except the one working on the next Zelda console game are always doing that.

Around the Network

Maybe they started their project on Wii U and moved it to NX...

Bet with Teeqoz for 2 weeks of avatar and sig control that Super Mario Odyssey would ship more than 7m on its first 2 months. The game shipped 9.07m, so I won

Metroid Prime 4 for their next console launch.

Whatever they're making, I hope it's for the nx, and, whatever they're making, I sure as hell hope it isn't Diddy Kong racing.... if it is, I will be super pissed. Fuck Diddy Kong racing, make something good. We already have mariokart.

Federation Force.

They took six million years just to make a sequel to DKCR. I don't expect to see their next game until 2059.