By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever have those days where you browse the site often, but don't post a whole lot?

Does this happen to any of you guys?

Yeah 38 100.00%

Nope 0 0%

Total:38
ktay95 said:
... every day

that!

Around the Network

I'm on this site constantly, but I haven't really posted much, especially since I've been here 10 months.

Imagine your walking and then you stub your foot on the leg of a sofa. That's what it feels like for me every time I post.
Now, imagine your walking again in le house and you step on a single lego, that's what it feels like when someone quotes me.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Yep .

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

This is usually me, I guess. I don't care to post something that a dozen people have already said, like "Great sales for xxx" or "OP brings up a good point". I only post if I have something of value to add, or at least something I feel is valuable to bring up.

NNID: Zephyr25 / PSN: Zephyr--25 / Switch: SW-4450-3680-7334

Around the Network

Pretty much all the time.

Yeah, Especially more recently. Maybe its because I burnt myself out a bit because there are some somewhat interesting threads, that I sometimes just wait a day to post on just because I'm not really feeling it

I work ten hours or more per day. I tend to skim these days more so than when I was younger and even when I was in college.

Yeah me most of the time

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

More often than not. Although recently I have been posting more.

Gotta figure out how to set these up lol.