By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Ever have those days where you browse the site often, but don't post a whole lot?

Does this happen to any of you guys?

Yeah 38 100.00%

Nope 0 0%

Total:38

Yep. Nothing more to say anymore. Can predict what most old users would say about a certain topics. Feels like same old despite being it being a new day.

Everything is a copy of a copy of a copy.

Around the Network

It happens to me a lot when I look at the Hot Topics, and I don't see anything that interests me.

That would be a slow news day.

It happens a lot, mainly when I would like to target very specific areas of discussion. It takes too much energy and concentration for me to make an argument which I feel represents my feelings and opinion, and won't be misunderstood. English.

I cannot imagine toilet-free life.

Kebabs have a unique attribute compared to other consumables. To unlock this effect you need to wolf down a big ass kebab really fast, like under 10 minutes or so and wait for the effect to kick in. If done correctly your movements should feel unbelievably heavy to the point where you literally cannot move at all.

-Downtown Alanya Kebab magazine issue no.198

Honestly, who doesn't?

Please excuse my bad English.

Currently gaming on a PC with an i5-4670k@stock (for now), 16Gb RAM 1600 MHz and a GTX 1070

Steam / Live / NNID : jonxiquet    Add me if you want, but I'm a single player gamer.

Basically me, half because there's nothing for me to say and half i'm just too lazy :P

NNID: b00moscone

Switch ID: SW-5475-6755-1986

3DS friend-Code: 4613-6380-5406

PSN: b00mosconi

Around the Network

Yep, i have alot of those days. I pretty much only post in whatever topics come up on the front page, in the forums hot topics.

You just described my normal day here.

That's what I've been doing since I signed up.