By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Sooo, Xenoblade Chronicles X USA pre-orders...

Tagged games:

I forgot we did those.

Around the Network

Serious question: Are VGChartz preorders accurate?

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

Ultrashroomz said:
Serious question: Are VGChartz preorders accurate?

Absolutely not XD

I'm not too confident in this game selling well. Would be happy to be proven wrong though.

I think it will, for having advantages that the first one didn't, and I also forgot that it's releasing in the Holiday Season.....
And come to think of it, it's the only big game NIntendo has in its belt for this holiday season.

Around the Network

Nintendo, please do the marketing for this game like this is your last one

Maybe the lack of other titles will push Nintendo to advertise decently for this one. They'll probably just run a few Mario Tennis commercials on kids channels and call it a day, though.

Retro Tech Select - My Youtube channel. Covers throwback consumer electronics with a focus on "vid'ya games."

Latest Video: Top 12: Best Games on the N64 - Special Features, Episode 7

I'll be incredibly pissed if they do.

I pre-ordered the CE as soon as it was available at my store. Amazon sold through the CE pretty fast when they were made available so I'm sure the numbers will be pretty good.

Make it So.

Yeah it was at the very end of August when that SE was released, and they've been selling out throughout September. 

And I think with Star Fox being delayed, that might have made things easy for some Wii U owners who probably couldn't decide between the 2 this holiday season.