By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Amazon US October monthly bestsellers and general Amazon based discussion

Roronaa_chan said:
Unfortunately that thief is out of business

His movie coming out in 2016 (okay, everyone knows it will be delayed til 2017, but whatever) says otherwise.

Around the Network

The movie can say all it wants.. I want Sony to say it instead
New Sly Cooper announced at PGW directed by David Cage with Defoe mo-caping Sly and sidekicks replaced by horny teenagers written by Supermassive. You know you want it.

GribbleGrunger said:

2 hours since my last update:

#11 XB1 Halo Bundle (same)*
#13 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (up 1)*
#25 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (up 1)
#51 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (down 1)
#68 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (same)*
#73 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (down 2)
#83 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 3)*
#86 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 14)*
#93 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 3)*

*Affects this month

PS4 - 6 bundles, 6 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 3 in the top 100

NDC bundle is rising quite a bit, makes sense since there is no other choice available for this month with the others out of stock

fathinos said:

NDC bundle is rising quite a bit, makes sense since there is no other choice available for this month with the others out of stock

It's being helped by the Nathan Drake + Guitar Hero bundle

The PS5 Exists. 

GribbleGrunger said:
fathinos said:

It's being helped by the Nathan Drake + Guitar Hero bundle

isn't that a separate bundle or are they considered the same

Around the Network
fathinos said:

isn't that a separate bundle or are they considered the same

They're a bundle specific to Amazon so will show up in the charts as two separate items.

The PS5 Exists. 

3 hours since my last update:

#11 XB1 Halo Bundle (same)*
#13 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle (same)*
#23 PS4 Star Wars Bundle (up 2)
#50 PS4 Black Ops Bundle (up 1)
#70 PS4 Star Wars Standard Bundle (up 3)
#77 PS4 TLOUR Bundle (down 9)*
#85 XB1 Forza Bundle (down 2)*
#87 PS4 Destiny Bundle (down 1)*
#100 XB1 Gears Bundle (down 7)*

*Affects this month

PS4 - 6 bundles, 6 in the top 100
XB1 - 9 bundles, 3 in the top 100

Monthly:

#22 PS4 TLOUR Bundle
#27 XB1 Halo Bundle
#30 PS4 Star Wars Bundle
#34 PS4 Destiny Bundle
#38 PS4 Nathan Drake Bundle
#61 PS4 Black Ops Bundle

The PS5 Exists. 

oh woa! the PS4 is actually doing very well, surprisingly :D !!! It's like iPhone 6 of smartphone, lol.
I'm glad.

That Star Wars bundle is very foreboding. Its ranked way to high nearly a month out. We could have renamed this years console war to: 'Brand Wars!'. There are so many top tier brands fighting it out next month. Microsoft was so so smart to launch Halo in October. Next month is ridiculous, Its hard enough trying to play one game. November is unforgiving to your time and your wallet.

Halo 5 bundle has 35 reviews already, pretty good for a day after release. I know it isn't a remotely accurate way of assessing anything, but I have been keeping an eye out for how many reviews bundles are getting just out of interest. NDC bundle has 22 and the Destiny one around 220 for comparison.

And yeah, despite some good competition, the Star Wars deal is the best Sony have done this gen so far. The SE ranking highly in September and October despite some good competition, and still a month before release it is at #25 in the hourlies. Even the regular edition is doing well, it has been in the top 100 for a lot of this month, certainly doing better than the NDC bundle was at the same point.