By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars Battlefront Beta Discussion Thread [Rate the beta]

Rate the beta!

10 3 8.11%

9 5 13.51%

8 7 18.92%

7 9 24.32%

6 3 8.11%

5 2 5.41%

4 4 10.81%

3 2 5.41%

2 0 0%

1 2 5.41%

Total:37

i loved it. i will get into it today again but this time with friends, so today it will be even more fun.
Look awesome btw...

Proudest Platinums - BF: Bad Company, Killzone 2 , Battlefield 3 and GTA4

Around the Network

i'm no expert on MP games but i enjoyed the walker bit,could you get in a walker or not as a imperial couldn't quite work it out as you could do a few things

hope it has a decent enough SP ,seemed like it was all going to be an MP game

Above & Beyond

Walker Assault is awesome and contrary to the previous article, I haven't encountered a single network problem on X1. Everything runs very smooth.

Barozi said:
Walker Assault is awesome and contrary to the previous article, I haven't encountered a single network problem on X1. Everything runs very smooth.

I found it hard to get into matches because it would pop up with can't connect to EA servers but once I got in one it worked perfectly, no lag or rubber banding or whatever, and I'm playing on X1 :P haven't tried walker assualt yet probaly gonna play it when I get home

The walker assault need serious a rebalance ive played about 20 matches and I havent seen the rebels win once.

Around the Network

I don't know how people are not enjoying this, unless you weren't a Battlefield fan in the first place. This beta works about a million times better than the BF3 one ever did, and it looks prettier than both BF3 and 4 by a long shot. The gameplay feels great, my gripe is actually with the guns. They didn't make them look futuristic enough, they look like typical weapons, but they shoot plasma or whatever and they overheat. I hope they have some much better ones in the final build, but to me so far the beta feels great, and I love being surrounded by the sounds of blasters and tie fighters and AT-ATs around me rather than the typical fire of weapons. It really immerses you in the game, and it sounds awesome, of course you have to love Star Wars too, which I do.

NNID: Dongo8                              XBL Gamertag: Dongos Revenge

im not really having that much fun gets boring pretty fast. the modes are unbalanced the walker one especially, in the end this isnt enough to pull me away from h5 like i thought it would

-Newcloud- said:
The walker assault need serious a rebalance ive played about 20 matches and I havent seen the rebels win once.

I only played 1 and a half matches and was afraid to hear that as I had a similar impression.
We completely destroyed the Rebel forces.

Barozi said:
-Newcloud- said:

I only played 1 and a half matches and was afraid to hear that as I had a similar impression.
We completely destroyed the Rebel forces.

Same, just have 4 matches, all Empire wins.

Hmm, pie.

-Newcloud- said:

Loving the game so far but this is so true. I even played a game that was really unbalanced (like 17 to 8) and the empire still won. Still, a ton of fun to play.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.