By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Star Wars Battlefront Beta Discussion Thread [Rate the beta]

Rate the beta!

10 3 8.11%

9 5 13.51%

8 7 18.92%

7 9 24.32%

6 3 8.11%

5 2 5.41%

4 4 10.81%

3 2 5.41%

2 0 0%

1 2 5.41%

Total:37

Great Game. But i dont believe that it runs on dedicated servers, i get one hitted most of the time ( i have a 250 MB connection ) and others with bad connections are eating those blasters shots like nothing. They need up to 10 times more to die than me. Pretty Sad. And a big Fuck You to all Laggers

I am from Switzerland, so please accept my bad english ;)

"Normally, most of the B-teams of the DC Universe should have no problem with either Goku or any other SSJ out there, Gotenks and Vegito included. I think Black Adam would be enough, easily, to end them both. Maybe Booster Gold, if he could stop being a fuck up for a while."

Jinxrake aka best Comedian ever

Around the Network

i was impatient for the online since it kept disconnecting before the start, so i just played through single player. it was amazing will def. pre order now (XB1)

Really enjoying it although my natural reaction is to tap square to reload after firing a few rounds. Doh!

I should also mention that haven't run into a single connection issue so far. It runs largely like a finished game, some texture pop-in and some animations that I don't think are quite there yet, but very impressed with how it runs.

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.

The beta is fun as hell you feel like a part of star wars except for the guns which fires too rapidly compared to the movies though.

In terms of gameplay it feels less like the old battlefront and more akin to battlefield which some may like while some Fans of the series might feel slightly dissapointed... One thing is for sure though, this is the best star wars games since the old battlefront no matter how you put it.

Around the Network

The graphics and frame rate are quite nice. Game modes are pretty standard and same with gun play. I have had no issues with connection, other than how long it took to download. Seems like a solid 7/10 for me: pretty good

#1 Amb-ass-ador

zuvuyeay said:
i'm no expert on MP games but i enjoyed the walker bit,could you get in a walker or not as a imperial couldn't quite work it out as you could do a few things

hope it has a decent enough SP ,seemed like it was all going to be an MP game

it has no sp

its okay, i hope they patch in 64 player for PC, and there needs to be a gamemode with massiv amounts of vehicles.
the walker mode feels okay, but they should take out vehicles that cant be used...

Finally won a Walker mode game as REbels...I also finally get how it works too.

Hmm, pie.

The Fury said:

Finally won a Walker mode game as REbels...I also finally get how it works too.

i won on the rebel side when i played the other day but i think the imperial side did win the more battles,i guess you have to keep those uplinks live

so it has no SP then,i'm not much of an MP guy but probably make an exception if there will be star wars spaceship battles

Above & Beyond