By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - is this how we push sales now?

RubberWhistleHistle said:
ZhugeEX said:
Well bundles are working wonders. 90% of sales in the US are now bundles and 10% are standalone consoles.

Consumers are more likely to buy if a game they want is bundled with the console.

yeah, thats exactly the problem im trying to address. these companies know that they can just do that instead of investing in something different. sony is riding this holiday with bundles bundles bundles! and we just give them a pass for it, and its pretty damn dispicable. the industry is in complete shambles and its going to fall apart because nobody wants put in any effort to actually do something anymore.

Wow what is your problem dude? 

Like seriously are you aware Microsoft did this for years as well? Like they had 3 or 4 bundles last year and again This year so why are you just attacking Sony? 

I don't normally say this but you have some pretty big issues dude. 

Just chill and play some games. And stay off the internet for awhile. 

Around the Network
UltimateGamer1982 said:
Ru

Like seriously are you aware Microsoft did this for years as well? Like they had 3 or 4 bundles last year and again This year so why are you just attacking Sony? 

You know the squirels up a tree, you're just barking up the wrong one.

Whats happening here is clear, he dislikes sony and microsoft and this is just another vector to have a moan about them.

I don't know which is more pathetic, histle's inane prattling or that people still give his nonsense the time of day.

Tamron said:
UltimateGamer1982 said:

You know the squirels up a tree, you're just barking up the wrong one.

Whats happening here is clear, he dislikes sony and microsoft and this is just another vector to have a moan about them.

Yup clearly this

cheshirescat said:
I don't know which is more pathetic, histle's inane prattling or that people still give his nonsense the time of day.

Noblesse Oblige, ignoring him only lets it fester.

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Around the Network

Nothing new, and a clickbait title.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

RubberWhistleHistle said:

as a console manufacturer, youre literally putting money into something that is limiting options for the consumer instead of putting into something that expands options for the consumer. and wait, here is the kicker! you are going to have people who fight to the death arguing for how this is somehow a great thing. im sick of seeing companies spend resources that involve taking things away rather than contributing something unique to the marketplace. .

How are bundles limiting options for consumers? I mean you're still getting Cod:Blops 3 ( For Example ) on the Xbox One so unless you care about a free $5 DLC or a cool looking skin for your console so much, you're still getting the full experience.

Send a Friend Request On PSN :P

I'm locking this. It's rather silly and OP has a history of silly threads.