By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why Sony can't just let God Of War die and move on?

noname2200 said:
Teeqoz said:

Who has said the next God of War needs to have Kratos as the main character? Who has said the main character has to kill Olympian gods?

So far, Sony says.

When did they say that?

Around the Network
Chief said:
Protendo said:
Mayan God of War please! If people have burn out...may I recommend Teraway.

Woah noooooooo Egyptian and Norse would be way better.

And what does Tearaway even have to do with GOW?

Just spreading the word.  

AbbathTheGrim said:
GribbleGrunger said:
Have you got news of a PS4 GOW game? If not, this is pretty odd timing and a weird belated reaction to GOW3.

News about a PS4 God of War? I don't know if they have announced one recently. Let me check Phil Spencers twitter just in case.

!!!!!!

Protendo said:
Chief said:

Woah noooooooo Egyptian and Norse would be way better.

And what does Tearaway even have to do with GOW?

Just spreading the word.  

Well why spread the word on a GOW related topic? I doubt most GOW fans/haters/anyone would care about Tearaway. :P

Norse god of war... yes please.

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
Norse god of war... yes please.

God of War serving Saint Seyia Realness.

GOW in a completely open world setting with a Dragon's Dogma and Shadow of the Colossus fighting mechanic, please.

The PS5 Exists. 

Chief said:
Protendo said:

Just spreading the word.  

Well why spread the word on a GOW related topic? I doubt most GOW fans/haters/anyone would care about Tearaway. :P

Whos ALT account is this?

aaaand you are banned in 5....4......3.......2.....

Place your bets guys! Whose alt is Chief? Is it Flamingweazel? Yukanasenix? Somebody else? What an exciting mystery.

There's nothing worse than entitled gamers exclaiming that certain franchises should die, get over yourselves, if there's millions of fans begging for more and the quality stays consistently good then what's the problem? Look elsewhere for new IP.

God of War's universe is so open, it could continue in so many directions. I hope they introduce Egyptian mythology if only because of this amazing fan art...