By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBOX ONE vs PLAYSTATION 4 Exclusives showdown, Post TGS.

danielrdp said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Some really good games on that list, make both consoles must owns.

I'm not sure if X1 is must own. Its list is kinda small compared to PS4 or Wii U (If there was one). I know It's a matter of personal taste, but Microsoft kinda screw up. How many exclusive games announced last year have been cancelled? 

How many?

Around the Network
John120219 said:
Why is Dragon Quest Xl listed as exclusive? It's coming to 3DS if I'm not mistaken.

That's just semantics, everyone can see these are two different games from the ground up. The 3DS version looks like a sprite based game. Pretending they're the same game is kinda ridiculous.

Anyway, we shouldnt make such threads while TGS isnt even over, there are still more announcements coming and more to show ( P5, Level 5 game, and maybe other surprises)

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Aerys said:
Anyway, we shouldnt make such threads while TGS isnt even over, there are still more announcements coming and more to show ( P5, Level 5 game, and maybe other surprises)

We already know about P5, Level 5's game would've been at the Sony conference if it was going to be shown. And not many surprises come out from the show floor. If something does it can be added in later, but chances are this is it as far as new announcements go.

TheObserver said:
Aerys said:

We already know about P5, Level 5's game would've been at the Sony conference if it was going to be shown. And not many surprises come out from the show floor. If something does it can be added in later, but chances are this is it as far as new announcements go.

I dont think so, Level 5 tends to announce their own games at their own conferences. And i dont think they would announce a japanese game at PSX/PGW so it has to be at TGS

And no, you forget that other publishers also make their own announcements at TGS, it's not just the showfloor, there are always more announcements coming after a pre conference. ( just like at E3 when Square Enix kept Star Ocean 5/Nier/... announcements )

Predictions for end of 2014 HW sales:

PS4: 17m   XB1: 10m    WiiU: 10m   Vita: 10m

Around the Network

This list just reminds me that I made the right choice when choosing which console to buy-- All of them.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
danielrdp said:

I'm not sure if X1 is must own. Its list is kinda small compared to PS4 or Wii U (If there was one). I know It's a matter of personal taste, but Microsoft kinda screw up. How many exclusive games announced last year have been cancelled? 

How many?

Well as far as I can remember there was something called Phantom Dust. There was also a new IP from Black Tusk that they canned so they could work on the new gears. I don't know just feel like there isn't much first party games been released on X1 compared to the other two.  

List causing some real bitterness. A lot of work needed to maintain the no games narrative at this point. And still two Sony conferences left this year.

Difficult time for some.

Versus_Evil said:

So Xbox still has more. Coz remember indies don't count, Japan doesn't count, remakes and remastered don't count for ps4 and PC is a Xbox platform so technically every game on PC and not ps4 counts as an xo exclusive, it's vgc remember geez.

Some of you guys really need to quit playing victim all the time. I see these posts daily on vgchartz and it's always coming from a Sony fan. You guys are responsible for keeping the "PS4 has no gaemez" myth alive you know.

Also these lists have been done to death. We get it.

celador said:
List causing some real bitterness. A lot of work needed to maintain the no games narrative at this point. And still two Sony conferences left this year.

Difficult time for some.

It is indeed. Cant wait for Paris Game Week.

"Say what you want about Americans but we understand Capitalism.You buy yourself a product and you Get What You Pay For."  

- Max Payne 3