By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBOX ONE vs PLAYSTATION 4 Exclusives showdown, Post TGS.

PotentHerbs said:
gooch_destroyer said:

The thread is stating the obvious lol at this point its established PS4 has more exclusives. The list war threads a while back hammered home the point. 

XOne having third party support = multiplats plus the occassional exclusive. 

XOne cracking 20 Million = growing userbase, more potential profit to be made on software, more incentive for a XTwo, X720, etc. 

All I'm saying is, its better to be second place then third place, lmao. 

lol don't worry. I just wanted to use that photo. 

Around the Network
gooch_destroyer said:
PotentHerbs said:

The thread is stating the obvious lol at this point its established PS4 has more exclusives. The list war threads a while back hammered home the point. 

XOne having third party support = multiplats plus the occassional exclusive. 

XOne cracking 20 Million = growing userbase, more potential profit to be made on software, more incentive for a XTwo, X720, etc. 

All I'm saying is, its better to be second place then third place, lmao. 

Lol should of used the legend JaVale McGee. 

Fanning the flames I see. Sigh.
Shockingly, with Japanese Dev support, ps4 will always have plenty of games xbox one doesn't.

d21lewis said:
This list just reminds me that I made the right choice when choosing which console to buy-- All of them.

Lol, i think you will unable to finish all those games for your entire life

Ps4 has a lot game library. While XboxOne only focused on Shooting and Racing, lack of a good RPG n other genre.

Around the Network
Protendo said:

I feel for you OP, there are just to many PS4 games to remember...

At least the Xbox list looks solid.

Yes, only 2 or 3 titles at the end of the year does prevent people from being overwhelmed by the big list :-/ you can just type halo/gears/forza + some similarly themed games.

tristan99 said:
Ps4 has a lot game library. While XboxOne only focused on Shooting and Racing, lack of a good RPG n other genre.

Eh, they have fallout 4. Thats exclusive according to some vgcharters?!? 

HollyGamer said:
d21lewis said:
This list just reminds me that I made the right choice when choosing which console to buy-- All of them.

Lol, i think you will unable to finish all those games for your entire life

Nah. I just get the ones I like. Best of both worlds. No dry spells.

Ehh hardly anything interest me on PS4 (don't like Japanese anime games at all). And judging by the sales of those games I think a lot of people agree with me.

PotentHerbs said:
gooch_destroyer said:

Lol should of used the legend JaVale McGee. 

lol true.