By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - XBOX ONE vs PLAYSTATION 4 Exclusives showdown, Post TGS.

Rare replay, Onechanbara Z

Around the Network

Even without Japanese games list PS4 has more exclusive, not including Indies (Japan and Western developer) and third party exclusives from Western studio and publisher. Adding Japanese games is just overkill to the competitor, i think one consoles is enough to play for 6-7 years, especially for adult who have job and children, lol even collage student need time to study. So PlayStation alone is worth for the entire generation. Maybe i will add PC for Moba, RTS and Simulation, and handled like 3DS for mobile.

Snoopy said:
Ehh hardly anything interest me on PS4 (don't like Japanese anime games at all). And judging by the sales of those games I think a lot of people agree with me.

Clearly man! Fuck Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, Bloodbourne, kingdom hearts, etc. Those games are niche as hell and never sell > 1M.

Oh wait... you just mean non shooters or racers? 

sabvre42 said:
Snoopy said:
Ehh hardly anything interest me on PS4 (don't like Japanese anime games at all). And judging by the sales of those games I think a lot of people agree with me.

Clearly man! Fuck Final Fantasy, Dark Souls, Bloodbourne, kingdom hearts, etc. Those games are niche as hell and never sell > 1M.

Oh wait... you just mean non shooters or racers? 

These aren't "Japanese anime games" though. Kingdom Hearts has Disney characters which would make it American cartoon. ;)

As for FF XV, I can't see the appeal either after looking at that horrible boyband possy you'll be playing as. I'll take the Japanese anime look of Dragon Quest XI over FF XV Korean boyband any day of the week.

Bloodborne has more Western inspiration than Japanese. Ever heard of Lovecraft?

Also the xbone will get FF XV, KH 3 and DS3... Should have used DQ XI as an example lol.

PS4 in 2016 is going to be insane. Really feel like this year and next this system has come into its own. Going to be hard to keep up with all those titles.

Around the Network

Gotta love those incredibly stupid lists filled with games that either nobody care for, or are coming in 2-3 years, or haven´t even been confirmed for the west, just to make a dick measuring thread, is like when people shows you a list with a bunch of hentai games just to convince you that Vita has more games than everything else, wich is quite ironic.

The thing is, xbo is having more and better exclusives NOW, the future is still an incognita to everybody else, we don´t know what Microsoft or Nintendo have prepared for the next 3 years, and this is not a matter of quantity, this is a matter of quality, but for some reason sony fans this generation only speak about quantity, is all about having the highest numbers not the better ones, because that´s exactly what happens with PS4, 2 years in the market and the first party line up is pretty lame and clearly the worst of the 3, with some very few decent exclusives and just a great one, half of the previous exclusives were mostly underwhelming to say the least, so who knows if half of these are not going to be as lame too? A good game has more relevance than 15 mediocre games for me.

Augen said:
PS4 in 2016 is going to be insane. Really feel like this year and next this system has come into its own. Going to be hard to keep up with all those titles.

This year has nothing on next year when it comes to PS4 games. And yeah, it's pretty insane next year if nothing will be delayed.

Most intrigued by Recore though, for reasons you can probably figure out yourself.

Angelus said:
For the love of Christ.......how many of these list threads are there going to be made?

List Wars Rising: Revengeance

In this day and age, with the Internet, ignorance is a choice! And they're still choosing Ignorance! - Dr. Filthy Frank

Goodnightmoon said:

Gotta love those incredibly stupid lists filled with games that either nobody care for, or are coming in 2-3 years, or haven´t even been confirmed for the west, just to make a dick measuring thread, is like when people shows you a list with a bunch of hentai games just to convince you that Vita has more games than everything else, wich is quite ironic.

The thing is, xbo is having more and better exclusives NOW, the future is still an incognita to everybody else, we don´t know what Microsoft or Nintendo have prepared for the next 3 years, and this is not a matter of quantity, this is a matter of quality, but for some reason sony fans this generation only speak about quantity, is all about having the highest numbers not the better ones, because that´s exactly what happens with PS4, 2 years in the market and the first party line up is pretty lame and clearly the worst of the 3, with some very few decent exclusives and just a great one, half of the previous exclusives were mostly underwhelming to say the least, so who knows if half of these are not going to be as lame too? A good game has more relevance than 15 mediocre games for me.

Except "better" is subjective. I'll take Bloodborne over Halo any day. 

And if you want to talk average ratings, PS4 has that, too. So while YOU may like games that appear on XB1 more, the majority opinion has been otherwise. 

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Goodnightmoon said:

Gotta love those incredibly stupid lists filled with games that either nobody care for, or are coming in 2-3 years, or haven´t even been confirmed for the west, just to make a dick measuring thread, is like when people shows you a list with a bunch of hentai games just to show you that Vita has more games than everything else, wich is quite ironic.

The thing is, xbo is having more and better exclusives NOW, the future is still an incognita to everybody else, we don´t know what Microsoft or Nintendo have prepared for the next 3 years, and this is not a matter of quantity, this is a matter of quality, but for some reason sony fans this generation only speak about quantity, is all about having the highest numbers not the better ones, because that´s exactly what happens with PS4, 2 years in the market and the first party line up is pretty lame, with some very few decent exclusives and just a great one, and half of the previous exclusives were mostly underwhelming to say the least, who knows if half of these are not going to be as lame too?

While I agree that making lists that include games that aren't out yet is silly, your main point is simply incorrect.

The PS4 has the higher rated exclusive lineup. It has a higher average review score, and more games that have high scores (both in quanity, and as a percentage of total games). I'm not talking about the future either, this is the state of things now.

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=207094&page=1

Bet with Adamblaziken:

I bet that on launch the Nintendo Switch will have no built in in-game voice chat. He bets that it will. The winner gets six months of avatar control over the other user.