By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Blah blah This gen will be the last blah blah Pachter

KingdomHeartsFan said:
danielrdp said:

Really? You should Lol XB1 selling 100m  

Why would I keep reading after that Wii U prediction?

lol dont make it sound like you didnt see the X1 prediction. its ok to admit when youre wrong, you wont die, you wont perish. 

Around the Network

Why is this guy making money with his job...

RubberWhistleHistle said:
KingdomHeartsFan said:

Why would I keep reading after that Wii U prediction?

lol dont make it sound like you didnt see the X1 prediction. its ok to admit when youre wrong, you wont die, you wont perish. 

Nope saw the Wii U prediction and made that comment.

KingdomHeartsFan said:
RubberWhistleHistle said:

Nope saw the Wii U prediction and made that comment.

lol ok.. if you say so i guess

Sounds about right if his aim was to be wrong on all accounts

Around the Network

How the hell is xbone going to manage 100 million worldwide when the console is selling like crap in Japan and poorly in Europe?

He actually can talk sense when talks about the business side of things but his predictions most of the time are embarrassingly wrong. This is no exception. I wonder sometimes if he justs likes to troll.

X1 100 million? Nope, I even doubt PS4 doing that. This gen will be much more front loaded and probably shorter. My guess 50m X1, 90M PS4.

melbye said:
How the hell is xbone going to manage 100 million worldwide when the console is selling like crap in Japan and poorly in Europe?

BECAUSE PACH SAID SO!

Short answer: No.
Long answer: we still don't live in a well enough connected world to get a unified platform, and consoles still make a whole lot of money. We know as a fact that Nintendo is getting ready for the 9th gen, with the NX, and no way in hell Sony will miss out. Also, the Xone will probably be an enough success, for even MS to try a fourth time. SO yeah, push those unified prediction way over 2020

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

A unified platform is a good idea actually, everything else is nonsense.