By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Give an IP from a company to another developer you like

FarleyMcFirefly said:
Mega Man to Nintendo

Sonic to Nintendo

Everything to Nintendo

Eeeeh... I kindof like games to continue offering actual online services, and well... Quality. 

0331 Happiness is a belt-fed weapon

Around the Network
Azuren said:

Can you give me five examples not relating to aesthetics and not existing in other DMC games that show how DmC is horrible? 

I can show you a video that points out at least a dozen.

DialgaMarine said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:
Mega Man to Nintendo

Sonic to Nintendo

Everything to Nintendo

Eeeeh... I kindof like games to continue offering actual online services, and well... Quality. 

Thems fightin words. 

Nintendo is best known for quality, so your comment has no merit.

1doesnotsimply

Eddie_Raja said:
Teeqoz said:

Fixed that for you

Have you looked at how big Valve is?  Essentially 300 people control PC gaming.  It is insane.

Valve doesn't control PC gaming. PC gaming is a very different, and bigger market than that. Riot games and Blizzard are just as important (Like come on, LoL makes almost a billion a year in revenues).

My point still stand though, they hardly make games anymore, besides the new Counter Strikes...

Call of Duty to Respawn Entertainment (replacing treyarch and sledgehammer as I like the remnants of Infinity Ward and Raven)

Halo to Highwire Games

Destiny to Bethesda

Around the Network

Give the metal gear series to Nintendo. I don't really recall any Nintendo stealth based IP's so giving nintendo such a crazy Ip where almost anything goes could make for some really interesting ideas for Nintendo's take on stealth. Also seeing how Nintendo would handle the ip for future installments would be a fun thing to see unfold. Like would Nintendo stick with the M rated violent part of the series or go the psp route and tone down the content to get a T rating for a wider audience? Oh and the internet melt down at this ip trade happening would be damn worth the price of admission.

ClassicGamingWizzz said:
Since nintendo does not show respect or care about that awsome metroid IP anymore give it to sony and sont will find a studio that can make something cool. Santa monica would be ok.

Actually I think we will have announcement of new Metroid Prime home console game next year.

S.T.A.G.E. said:
Acevil said:
Mega Man to Nintendo
Lets be honest, this is the only thing that can truly save this franchise.

Star Wars to Bethesda
Rich environment and mass universe, I don't even mind if we are stuck on two or three planets at most.

Giving Megaman to Nintendo is suicide. See Bayonetta if you think I am lying.

Bayonetta 2 is one of the best games this gen.

Give Banjo Kazooie and Sonic to Nintendo!

Darkstalkers to Arc System Works.

Then I'd finally get my Guilty Gear VS Darkstalkers!