By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo side character do you think deserves it's own IP ?

mZuzek said:

It's only natural, because Mario's villains are so much more likeable than the heroes.

That's mah boyo!

Around the Network
Hiku said:

Zelda.
And her game should be called: The Legend of Link.

THIS

What's that guy from 3D world called? Y'know, there was the toad minigame and then the water racing minigame? Yeah. I think they should make a game based off of that.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

mZuzek said:
Paatar said:
What's that guy from 3D world called? Y'know, there was the toad minigame and then the water racing minigame? Yeah. I think they should make a game based off of that.

Plessie?

YES. A Plessie game. Toad got one, and I very much enjoyed the Plessie levels.

[Switch Friend code: 3909-3991-4970]

[Xbox Live: JissuWolfe]

[PSN: Jissu]

Peppy space racing

Around the Network

ROB. I'd actually want him in a game. Maybe incorporate Nester. And build a weird universe with them.

=== Sheik/Zelda ===
- Adventure Zelda game
- Zelda based on either archery or magic, or both
- Link is sealed away by a enemy who predicts he will be a hero
- The gods/Maku tree/whatever ask for Zelda's help (she is NOT in love, at least from the start)

===Bowser/Bowser Jr ===
- Paper RPG
- Bowser is awesome
- Plot doesn't matter, Bowser is awesome

Ganondorf, a prequel to Ocarina of Time maybe?

I think Ravio (from ALBW) could have his own game, he greatly resembles Link. An adventure game in a "darker" world (Lorule), could be something like a great production AAA almost like Zelda itself. I think there are so many things to explore yet and we wouldn't be waiting so long for a Zelda-style of game.

ThisanmU said:
I think Ravio (from ALBW) could have his own game, he greatly resembles Link. An adventure game in a "darker" world (Lorule), could be something like a great production AAA almost like Zelda itself. I think there are so many things to explore yet and we wouldn't be waiting so long for a Zelda-style of game.

what a strange name, in italian he's called Lavio, btw I don't thik a game based on him would work, he isn't a hero, he is scared by most of things in his original world, if they made a game based on him it should be in Hyrule and it would probably be highly minigame based :/