By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo side character do you think deserves it's own IP ?

My side character dream came true when Captain Toad happened.

But others? I'd probably go with Bob Omb. He is always walking forward and you gotta navigate him through puzzles and mazes. Hit the wall 3 times or touch 3 enemies and he explodes.

Around the Network

Some of my choices:

(Although this one has an entire campaign dedicated to him)

Lakitu or The Koopalings.

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

XanderXT said:
asqarkabab said:
Cranky kong and princess peach

Cranky Kong already had three games.

Oh cool then 

So i want a game with prince plush from epic yarn

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

Bowser himself, in a game without Mario. He has been co-starring in Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario and Bowser's inside Story, but never the sole main character. Even got a game idea about this (short story: strategy game with paper mario looks building up his castle while recruiting the Koopa Troopa and conquering the Kingdom, kind of a prequel to the whole story).

Next, how about turning Captain N: The Game Master into an actual videogame (without it's god-awful renditions of third party characters)? Nintendo nowadays has more than enough worlds to make a huge and diverse Videoland happen. Could be similar to Kingdom Hearts considering it's premise.

Then, The Legend of Zelda featuring Zelda as the actual heroine for a change. And Impa.

Finally, Waluigi really needs a game of his own for once.

Oh, and maybe a game starring the princesses of the Mario Universe (Peach, Daisy and Rosalina) teaming up in a game.

Around the Network
asqarkabab said:
XanderXT said:
asqarkabab said:
Cranky kong and princess peach

Cranky Kong already had three games.

Oh cool then 

So i want a game with prince plush from epic yarn

You seriously didn't know?

Bofferbrauer said:
Bowser himself, in a game without Mario. He has been co-starring in Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario and Bowser's inside Story, but never the sole main character. Even got a game idea about this (short story: strategy game with paper mario looks building up his castle while recruiting the Koopa Troopa and conquering the Kingdom, kind of a prequel to the whole story).

Next, how about turning Captain N: The Game Master into an actual videogame (without it's god-awful renditions of third party characters)? Nintendo nowadays has more than enough worlds to make a huge and diverse Videoland happen. Could be similar to Kingdom Hearts considering it's premise.

Then, The Legend of Zelda featuring Zelda as the actual heroine for a change. And Impa.

Finally, Waluigi really needs a game of his own for once.

Oh, and maybe a game starring the princesses of the Mario Universe (Peach, Daisy and Rosalina) teaming up in a game.

Well the premise of Captain N: The Game Master is good, but I'm pretty sure they have to change the name. People will keep on thinking of that awful cartoon if they name it that.

RolStoppable said:
Bowser Jr.

I am thinking of an RPG spinoff where Bowser Jr. is trying to find out more about his heritage. Who is his mother?

The game will be called Paper Bowser Jr. and will have the gameplay from the first two Paper Mario games. You can eat meat to restore your health. Man, that sounds awesome.

I approve of this :)

XanderXT said:
Hiku said:

Zelda.
And her game should be called: The Legend of Link.

What would be the plot?

Link is kidnapped, no one else gives a sh*t.

Its up to Zelda, to save the man she loves.

Princess Peach, because I think she needs to answer some questions about how exactly, she keeps getting kidnapped by the same goddamn group of turtle lizard people. Maybe she should start analyzing her personal choices in life.