Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo side character do you think deserves it's own IP ?

=== Sheik/Zelda ===
- Adventure Zelda game
- Zelda based on either archery or magic, or both
- Link is sealed away by a enemy who predicts he will be a hero
- The gods/Maku tree/whatever ask for Zelda's help (she is NOT in love, at least from the start)

===Bowser/Bowser Jr ===
- Paper RPG
- Bowser is awesome
- Plot doesn't matter, Bowser is awesome

Around the Network

Ganondorf, a prequel to Ocarina of Time maybe?

I think Ravio (from ALBW) could have his own game, he greatly resembles Link. An adventure game in a "darker" world (Lorule), could be something like a great production AAA almost like Zelda itself. I think there are so many things to explore yet and we wouldn't be waiting so long for a Zelda-style of game.

ThisanmU said:
I think Ravio (from ALBW) could have his own game, he greatly resembles Link. An adventure game in a "darker" world (Lorule), could be something like a great production AAA almost like Zelda itself. I think there are so many things to explore yet and we wouldn't be waiting so long for a Zelda-style of game.

what a strange name, in italian he's called Lavio, btw I don't thik a game based on him would work, he isn't a hero, he is scared by most of things in his original world, if they made a game based on him it should be in Hyrule and it would probably be highly minigame based :/

Groose and the gang from Skyward sword. A light hearted 3D collectathon.

Around the Network
XanderXT said:
asqarkabab said:
XanderXT said:
asqarkabab said:
Cranky kong and princess peach

Cranky Kong already had three games.

Oh cool then 

So i want a game with prince plush from epic yarn

You seriously didn't know?

There are so many nintendo games that its hard to count them and remember them all

REQUIESCAT IN PACE

I Hate REMASTERS

I Hate PLAYSTATION PLUS

AEGRO said:
JRPGfan said:
XanderXT said:
Hiku said:

Zelda.
And her game should be called: The Legend of Link.

What would be the plot?

Link is kidnapped, no one else gives a sh*t.

Its up to Zelda, to save the man she loves.

After 16 games of Link saving Zelda, it would be a great change of pace.

Not all Zelda games are about saving Zelda, you know? 

Lana from Hyrule Warriors.

bet: lost

Goodnightmoon said:
AEGRO said:
JRPGfan said:
XanderXT said:
Hiku said:

Zelda.
And her game should be called: The Legend of Link.

What would be the plot?

Link is kidnapped, no one else gives a sh*t.

Its up to Zelda, to save the man she loves.

After 16 games of Link saving Zelda, it would be a great change of pace.

Most of them, like most Marios are about saving the princess. But lets not derail the thread bro.

AEGRO said:
Goodnightmoon said:

Most of them, like most Marios are about saving the princess. But lets not derail the thread bro.

Not really. Looking back at each game, there are only 2 games where saving Zelda is the sole and main objective in the game and 6 where it's an important goal (though not the primary one. Out of the 11 remaining Zelda games, it's either a minor goal or she doesn't have to be saved at all (or she isn't even in the game).