By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - What Nintendo side character do you think deserves it's own IP ?

💗💗💗 Callie and Marie need there own idol game 💗💗💗

Around the Network
JRPGfan said:
XanderXT said:
Hiku said:

Zelda.
And her game should be called: The Legend of Link.

What would be the plot?

Link is kidnapped, no one else gives a sh*t.

Its up to Zelda, to save the man she loves.

That's cool.

MohammadBadir said:

Rundas I guess. Plus the other hunters.

Yeah, but who would buy that?

Kotastic said:
A Fire Emblem game starring Lucina and her past before the events of FE:A

That's a good idea.

ktay95 said:

💗💗💗 Callie and Marie need there own idol game 💗💗💗

So cute!

Around the Network
Bofferbrauer said:
XanderXT said:
Bofferbrauer said:
Bowser himself, in a game without Mario. He has been co-starring in Super Mario RPG, Super Paper Mario and Bowser's inside Story, but never the sole main character. Even got a game idea about this (short story: strategy game with paper mario looks building up his castle while recruiting the Koopa Troopa and conquering the Kingdom, kind of a prequel to the whole story).

Next, how about turning Captain N: The Game Master into an actual videogame (without it's god-awful renditions of third party characters)? Nintendo nowadays has more than enough worlds to make a huge and diverse Videoland happen. Could be similar to Kingdom Hearts considering it's premise.

Then, The Legend of Zelda featuring Zelda as the actual heroine for a change. And Impa.

Finally, Waluigi really needs a game of his own for once.

Oh, and maybe a game starring the princesses of the Mario Universe (Peach, Daisy and Rosalina) teaming up in a game.

Well the premise of Captain N: The Game Master is good, but I'm pretty sure they have to change the name. People will keep on thinking of that awful cartoon if they name it that.

Well excuse me princess, but their comics didn't hurt Mario or Sonic or Link, and these ran the same time as the games came out. So not sure if this would actually be a drawback; it could even be a good point because nostalgia

Well yeah, but most people don't remember the comics.

Mati_Intrieri said:
Ganondorf, a prequel to Ocarina of Time maybe?

How would that work?

asqarkabab said:
XanderXT said:
asqarkabab said:
XanderXT said:
asqarkabab said:
Cranky kong and princess peach

Cranky Kong already had three games.

Oh cool then 

So i want a game with prince plush from epic yarn

You seriously didn't know?

There are so many nintendo games that its hard to count them and remember them all

You don't know Donkey Kong, Donkey Kong Jr., and Donkey Kong 3?

mornelithe said:
Princess Peach, because I think she needs to answer some questions about how exactly, she keeps getting kidnapped by the same goddamn group of turtle lizard people. Maybe she should start analyzing her personal choices in life.

Super Princess Peach exists, you know.

Waluigi has the makings of an interesting personality. Needs a visual redesign first, though, before anyone is likely to want to play his own spin-off game.

Princess Daisy needs her own adventure, especially tailored for her. She's supposed to be tomboyish, right? Put her in a different outfit and stop making her look like a clone of Peach. And give her a different voice actor, too. Sarasaland hasn't been explored since forever.

Wario crossed the gap between debuting as a Mario villain (Super Mario Land 2) and having his own spin-off series. So, why can't they do the same with Fawful? Or for that matter, Tatanga? Both of them would make excellent main characters in their own right, if the right game was made for them.