By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6 - Metacritic 87 / Game Rankings 89.23%

Forza has always been boring to me... Butt fuck man! I want to play this game just to run over puddles... 😍

VGChartz♥♥♥♥♥FOREVER

Xbone... the new "N" word   Apparently I troll MS now | Evidence | Evidence
Around the Network
damoxuk said:
I'll stick with Need for Speed, like arcade (fun) racers. If want boring sims i'd get in my real car lol :)

Conversely I haven't seen a fun NFS in years. Floaty and borderline ridiculous handling (you have to drift around corners to be fast? Wth that's the opposite of reality). You can have fun arcade racers like Forza Horizon 2 which has realistic handling based on Forza 5 and grounded in actual physics.

Also unless you drive a McLaren P1/Audi R8/New Ford GT then getting in your real car is not really the same! Having said that you can get supercars in NFS but they all handle the same and unrealistic still. And I don't find real life driving boring generally.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One

That gamesradar review is a joke. Complete joke. The same clown gave Driveclub a 4.5/5.

Versus_Evil said:
jlmurph2 said:

I'm guessing you also saw the full conversation I had that explained what I said in that thread? Or no, do you have selective reading? 

Your grovelling sob story that you wasn't derailing the thread, yeah I read it
, "selective reading" from an Xbox fan, oh the hypocrisy.

Im out, this thread is derailed enough. 

Taking a wild guess there huh? Lol with that I have nothing else to say.

jlmurph2 said:
Versus_Evil said:

Says the person who did the exact same thing in the Driveclub rain thread pls. 

@OP Forzas always done pretty good when it comes to meta so 89% isn't surprising.

I'm guessing you also saw the full conversation I had that explained what I said in that thread? Or no, do you have selective reading? 

What full conversation? We weren't allowed to reply to your initial flamebait, a mod wrote to cut it down. Obviously I missed his post and I've got a warning for an harmless (but incisive) reply. Hopefully you've got a worse threatment because I don't like double standards.

Around the Network
Michelasso said:
jlmurph2 said:

What full conversation? We weren't allowed to reply to your initial flamebait, a mod wrote to cut it down. Obviously I missed his post and I've got a warning for an harmless (but incisive) reply. Hopefully you've got a worse threatment because I don't like double standards.

I believe you're mistaken. Plenty of people replied to my comment. If yours was the one to get moderated that doesnt come down to me. Theres a thread for that.

good to see reviews when the game isn't released for a week.. shows the developer has confidence in the quality and it looks like the reviewers see it too..

Face the future.. Gamecenter ID: nikkom_nl (oh no he didn't!!) 

DerNebel said:
And let's watch the thread get derailed because one guy couldn't just leave one harmless comment alone

"Shoot the messenger, not the message".

TheGoldenBoy said:
I wonder why Polygon's score hasn't been added yet. It's been up for a while now . . .

Yeah I now see two more added but Polygon still isn't there. I think those are the God is a Geek and Metro GameCentral reviews you were talking about.

beeje13 said:
damoxuk said:
I'll stick with Need for Speed, like arcade (fun) racers. If want boring sims i'd get in my real car lol :)

Conversely I haven't seen a fun NFS in years. Floaty and borderline ridiculous handling (you have to drift around corners to be fast? Wth that's the opposite of reality). You can have fun arcade racers like Forza Horizon 2 which has realistic handling based on Forza 5 and grounded in actual physics.

Also unless you drive a McLaren P1/Audi R8/New Ford GT then getting in your real car is not really the same! Having said that you can get supercars in NFS but they all handle the same and unrealistic still. And I don't find real life driving boring generally.

There is even that free Forza Horizon / fast and the furious full game available from XBLA, not sure if it's still up there or not but great mix of Forza graphics/arcade racing/it's free, Doesn't get much better than that. Oh, it's also worth 1k achievement points.

Not sure if it was just a movie release meant it was free, but it was a month back anyways.

OT - Forza getting Forza scores, the whole series if fantastic.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive