By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6 - Metacritic 87 / Game Rankings 89.23%

Wow! Going very well!

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network

I'll stick with Need for Speed, like arcade (fun) racers. If want boring sims i'd get in my real car lol :)

damoxuk said:
I'll stick with Need for Speed, like arcade (fun) racers. If want boring sims i'd get in my real car lol :)

Cool story. Great input to this thread.

OT: Doing a lot better than most 8th gen racers. I think it'll level out at 87.

jlmurph2 said:
damoxuk said:

People should only comment if they like or are interested in the game, didn't know that was a rule. If only it had been implemented earlier in the year.

celador said:
jlmurph2 said:

People only allowed to comment if they like or are interested in the game, didn't know that was a rule. If only it had been implemented earlier in the year.

Tell me how him saying "If want boring sims i'd get in my real car lol :)" adds anything to this thread?

Criticism is fine for any thread. But flaming is dumb. Good to see you back this kind of stuff up.

Around the Network

And let's watch the thread get derailed because one guy couldn't just leave one harmless comment alone.

OT: Good score, don't care for racers.

celador said:
jlmurph2 said:

People should only comment if they like or are interested in the game, didn't know that was a rule. If only it had been implemented earlier in the year.

Also, I find it interesting that he hasn't posted for 5 months until this thread. 42 posts in 3 years? Looks pretty alt to me.

Versus_Evil said:
jlmurph2 said:

Tell me how him saying "If want boring sims i'd get in my real car lol :)" adds anything to this thread?

Criticism is fine for any thread. But flaming is dumb. Good to see you back this kind of stuff up.

Says the person who did the exact same thing in the Driveclub rain thread pls. 

@OP Forzas always done pretty good when it comes to meta so 89% isn't surprising.

I'm guessing you also saw the full conversation I had that explained what I said in that thread? Or no, do you have selective reading? 

I wonder why Polygon's score hasn't been added yet. It's been up for a while now . . .

Well done Turn 10, who have under 2 years to make this great package.

I would love to get it now, but I already have 2 sim racers (PCARS, F1 2015) and I can't justify another. I will definitely buy it in the next 6 months though. I enjoyed the demo.

PS, PS2, Gameboy Advance, PS3, PSP, PS4, Xbox One