By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Forza Motorsport 6 - Metacritic 87 / Game Rankings 89.23%

Pretty good score so far but Forza games usually rate well so its not surprising.

NNID: FrequentFlyer54

Around the Network

Other than Game Informer and Games Radar, every review appears to have high praise for this game as not just a top notch racing game but one of the best games of the year overall.  I'll be picking it up as soon as I get my hands on an Xbox One... the Forza limited edition bundle is very tempting.

On 2/24/13, MB1025 said:
You know I was always wondering why no one ever used the dollar sign for $ony, but then I realized they have no money so it would be pointless.

Looks like both Gears (remake) and Forza delivered this year. Now it's up to Halo and Tomb Raider to not suck.

Landguy said:
Angelv577 said:
I guess racing games with 90+ metascore are over.

It seems that most games with a 90+ metascore are over.  Unless you are Nintendo.  Even then, times are tough for 90+

yeah I agree.  I guess games that achieve 90+ metascore today is the equivalent of 95+ metascore last gen.

TheGoldenBoy said:
I wonder why Polygon's score hasn't been added yet. It's been up for a while now . . .

It's a provisional review.

Around the Network
Ka-pi96 said:
ganoncrotch said:
beeje13 said:

Conversely I haven't seen a fun NFS in years. Floaty and borderline ridiculous handling (you have to drift around corners to be fast? Wth that's the opposite of reality). You can have fun arcade racers like Forza Horizon 2 which has realistic handling based on Forza 5 and grounded in actual physics.

Also unless you drive a McLaren P1/Audi R8/New Ford GT then getting in your real car is not really the same! Having said that you can get supercars in NFS but they all handle the same and unrealistic still. And I don't find real life driving boring generally.

There is even that free Forza Horizon / fast and the furious full game available from XBLA, not sure if it's still up there or not but great mix of Forza graphics/arcade racing/it's free, Doesn't get much better than that. Oh, it's also worth 1k achievement points.

Not sure if it was just a movie release meant it was free, but it was a month back anyways.

OT - Forza getting Forza scores, the whole series if fantastic.

Pretty sure it was only free for the first week or something so people wanting it now would have to pay for it.

http://marketplace.xbox.com/en-IE/Product/Forza-Horizon-2-Presents-Fast-Furious/66acd000-77fe-1000-9115-d8024d530ab5?cid=search

You are very much correct, damn lucky I spotted it when I did so, but at the same time it is just 10euro but it's also rather short and sort of an advert for the movie in a few ways.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

d21lewis said:
Looks like both Gears (remake) and Forza delivered this year. Now it's up to Halo and Tomb Raider to not suck.

Rare Replay too

Amazing reviews so far. Forza franchise is bar non the highest quality racing franchise out there. Nothing can take that away from Turn 10.

ArchangelMadzz said:
Inb4 4/10 from Polygon.

Turn 10 always makes a great game, shame Forza 5 seemed so rushed, it seems as though Forza 6 could've been Forza 5.

Poltgon bad score for a MS game? Tell me surprised... no less than 8/10 for sure.

OP. Great scores so far.

Do they have proper wheel support yet?